ESPN Is Apologizing To Brady...WTF?

It would be funny if it were 361 pages of "we're on to Cincinnati." ROFL

361 pages of "we're just focusing on the next book, it's a really good solid book. The table of contents has discipline and is well thought out. The front cover has been in place and working really well with the back cover and the chapters are well written and just a solid chain of thoughts. We're not looking past any possible future reviews, we're just planning for any and all possible retail outlets."

It would be funny if it were 361 pages of "we're on to Cincinnati." ROFL

Am I the only one who was thinking about this picture when I read the above comment?

7f87346ab1587751952ecd19e91138af.jpg

Ha :)

I mean, you'd get Parcells stuff, Lawrence Taylor stuff, Art Modell stuff, Testaverde and Kosar stuff, Leon Hess, Woody Johnson and Mike Kensil stuff...and that's before he even get to the Patriots. :coffee:

He's been coach for what, 40 years?

He'd need a box set.

I'd read a 400 page account of each season and significant events in and out of the game nonstop and enjoy every second.

Albert Breer doesn't beat around the bush....

Albert Breer
@AlbertBreer
The NFL announces Tom Brady as AFC Offensive Player of the Month for September. And so dies one of the silliest arguments in modern history.

Albert Breer doesn't beat around the bush....

True statement.

edit: Can the appellate judge say something like "Well the balls are properly inflated now and the dude is lighting up the league so I don't see where he got any advantage."

I believe Breer is referring to the NFL giving the weekly awards to other players when Brady is/was deserving of them. A thesis/conspiracy theory that Tom E. Curran has advanced.

link

I believe Breer is referring to the NFL giving the weekly awards to other players when Brady is/was deserving of them. A thesis/conspiracy theory that Tom E. Curran has advanced.

link

I don't agree with Curran on that one, but Curran>>>>>>>>>>>>Redtenbacher

Breer. Someone posted his mugshot from a college outdoor peeing arrest here awhile back (don't remember poster or thread) and his middle name was REDTENBACHER. I will never let that go. ROFL.

Breer. Someone posted his mugshot from a college outdoor peeing arrest here awhile back (don't remember poster or thread) and his middle name was REDTENBACHER. I will never let that go. ROFL.

Got it.

:wave:

Trent Dilfer is the only guy I like on the ESPN Crew, he was a man enough to admit he was wrong when he made the comment "They're not good anymore" but most of us thought the same..

Back