Fear the Walking Dead Season 1

I didn't really spoil anything. Didn't even say who the episode focused on although if you have seen the commercials, you already know.

Haven't watched yet but I already know who it was.

BTW...I don't think Daniel is dead, and I agree with what was said above about RBF becoming a strong character.

I kind of forgot about this show. I am not sure I will bother going back.

I didn't really spoil anything. Didn't even say who the episode focused on although if you have seen the commercials, you already know. Not to mention that the episode was on last Sunday. You can't expect people to not post spoilers four days after the episode came out.

I was just giving you a hard time. No worries.

I'm pretty sure I know who the episode focuses on.

Been on vacation and trying to catch up on the DVR.

Okay, so I watched the new episode. WTF did I just watch? Who thought it would be a good idea to start a season with an episode like that? Especially when there are so many TWD fans who are already shaky about watching the series? I really didn't need to follow one of the more annoying characters on the show around for the whole hour and then have him survive in the end. They ended on such a high note last season then it all came crashing down in one episode.

I actually thought it was a good episode

I actually thought it was a good episode

I thought it felt like the episode of TWD after The Governor completely lost it and was wandering all over. Only problem is The Governor was way cooler.

I thought it felt like the episode of TWD after The Governor completely lost it and was wandering all over. Only problem is The Governor was way cooler.

I agree. And it seems the writers are trying to make a change for the better story wise, at least I hope anyways

Okay, so I watched the new episode. WTF did I just watch? Who thought it would be a good idea to start a season with an episode like that? Especially when there are so many TWD fans who are already shaky about watching the series? I really didn't need to follow one of the more annoying characters on the show around for the whole hour and then have him survive in the end. They ended on such a high note last season then it all came crashing down in one episode.

I actually like Nick and think he's a great character but watching him walk around for an hour was not the best way to kick it off.

Back