Fear the Walking Dead Season 1

HarpoonIPA

ハープーンIPA &#1249
Reaction score
Starts 8/23/2015

First 3 minutes video
<iframe width="853" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/mG-RCYWhl_w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I can't wait for this series and for the Walking Dead to come back on

I've been watching the little 5 minute snippets that have been on the past few weeks. I'm really looking forward to it.

WD is my favorite show, after Patriots football so hopefully the 2 don't collide much this winter.

Hopefully this new one doesn't get to busy like the WD does at times.

I hope they put as many resources behind this show as they do WD. That would be pretty awesome.

Starts 8/23/2015

First 3 minutes video
<iframe width="853" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/mG-RCYWhl_w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I can't wait for this series and for the Walking Dead to come back on

Can't freaking wait.

I liked the first episode, looks like it's going to be a fun ride

I like how they purposely filmed it so that you were always wondering if someone with their back to the camera was a zombie. And the ever increasing number of sirens and helicopters you could hear in the vicinity. I liked it. Of course it has a long way to go to get the same kind of love from me that WD does, but I'm sure it'll get up to speed pretty quickly.

I hope they pick up that pistol.

I wonder if there are any more firearms in the trunk?

I liked it. People's biggest complaint was how slow it was. Do they not remember when The Walking Dead first started? I'm not impressed with that Nick character though. They could probably go ahead and kill him off and that would be alright with me especially now that they've established that he wasn't just hallucinating. My only thought though was this virus or whatever started by the drugs that Calvin was selling? I can't figure out why else he decided to go try to kill Nick.

WD is my favorite show, after Patriots football so hopefully the 2 don't collide much this winter.

Hopefully this new one doesn't get to busy like the WD does at times.

first season is going to be 6 episodes. DVDing the whole thing. Have 6 episodes left in season 3 of House of Cards. From there I have 'the Strain', should be 3 weekends. WD is a Friday night thing, FTWD will be Saturdays.

I liked it. People's biggest complaint was how slow it was. Do they not remember when The Walking Dead first started? I'm not impressed with that Nick character though. They could probably go ahead and kill him off and that would be alright with me especially now that they've established that he wasn't just hallucinating. My only thought though was this virus or whatever started by the drugs that Calvin was selling? I can't figure out why else he decided to go try to kill Nick.

Because he talked to the police? Because he is an unstable junkie that could get him busted?

As far as his character, starting as a junkie and becoming some Rick or Darly or Glenn super zombie killer would be a pretty good story line.

I think Nick is going to be a main character, and I was wondering the same thing about the drugs. I think he tried to kill Nick because he thinks he may have blabbed to the cops about where he gets his drugs

first season is going to be 6 episodes. DVDing the whole thing. Have 6 episodes left in season 3 of House of Cards. From there I have 'the Strain', should be 3 weekends. WD is a Friday night thing, FTWD will be Saturdays.

WD has played Sunday night ever since the very first episode, did they change it this year? Looks like I missed the first episode of FTWD, hopefully I can catch it on VOD.

WD has played Sunday night ever since the very first episode, did they change it this year? Looks like I missed the first episode of FTWD, hopefully I can catch it on VOD.

No, we record it like everything else. Should have clarified that.

Because he talked to the police? Because he is an unstable junkie that could get him busted?

As far as his character, starting as a junkie and becoming some Rick or Darly or Glenn super zombie killer would be a pretty good story line.

It just seemed weird that the dealer was all nice and everything until Nick asked him if the drugs were what was causing everyone to turn into walkers. Then all of the sudden he was like "lets go for a ride".

It just seemed weird that the dealer was all nice and everything until Nick asked him if the drugs were what was causing everyone to turn into walkers. Then all of the sudden he was like "lets go for a ride".
I too thought it had to do with him talking to the cops, but you're right that they were already in the car, I think.

I noticed that the corpse that the girlfriend was chomping on when Nick found her looked to be a relatively well dressed black kid (like the sister's boyfriend and/or the dealer friend). There might be more to this story than we've seen so far.

I wasn't impressed with the first episode. They could have had a lot more mass hysteria. Hopefully next week.

They are doing a slow burn. This first season is only six episodes, so I'm sure they won't get full into the whole hysteria until the last couple of episodes. They'll just slowly build with each one.

They are doing a slow burn. This first season is only six episodes, so I'm sure they won't get full into the whole hysteria until the last couple of episodes. They'll just slowly build with each one.

Yup, and slow burning with this type of show is the best way to tell the story.

I disagree with you two. We all know it's about post-apocalyptic life. We know where they are going. Get to the apocalypse. WD needed the slow intro. This doesn't It's the same event five years ago, just in a different place.

Back