Fill In The Blank

HAMMERMILL

Reaction score
I'de like to see the Patriots trade down unless (Fill In the Blank ) Is available.
For Me ,Its probably Devin Lloyd.

Wait for several teams to do what teams did in the draft: dumb stuff. Then see who is there. Then decide about trading back. Or even (much less likely in our current situation) trading up.

I'm not disagreeing...but, is there a team that is willing to trade for that spot?
I think there are a lot of potential trade partners depending on particular teams need/want. GB and Houston have plenty of holes and picks if there is someone at 21 they want. Indy has no 1st rounder and may feel that 21 pick has the missing piece. I see 8 other possible teams, none in the AFCE especially KC and Philly.

I think there are a lot of potential trade partners depending on particular teams need/want. GB and Houston have plenty of holes and picks if there is someone at 21 they want. Indy has no 1st rounder and may feel that 21 pick has the missing piece. I see 8 other possible teams, none in the AFCE especially KC and Philly.
I think #21 has so much value, Green Bay might have one of the weakest wr rosters in the league right now, they almost have to take one in the first to appease the fanbase and rodgers .Every team knows it so if another team wants to leapfrog ahead of them they have to get ahead of the packers pick at #22 (Packers do have #28 in addition to #22) so they got the ammo to move up if they play that card.

OT - Cross or Neal
DT - Wyatt or Davis
CB - Gardner, McDuffie or Stingley

I could list the whole top ten, but will generally say that I'd like to get one of the top corners or Kenyan Green.

Green could step right in and start at a high level and right now one of our starting Guards figures to be either
James Ferentz -- who has been a maddeningly consistent career liability and Drew Desjarlais who is a Canadian,1st round pick and
Winnipeg Blue Bomber all-star which is like being the World's Tallest Midget. I've never seen him play a snap and I don't have have to.

Everybody panics over the Corner situation, myself included, but the more I think about our Guard situation, and the nightmare of Mac Jones
looking like a toad in a lawnmower every time he attempts a pass, the better Shaun Wade and Myles Bryant look.

I don't really care what we do as long as we don't draft another fucking Safety.

Back