Fins fan here:

BaCsonkaDonk

Grim and frostbitten
Reaction score
The Miami Dolphins lead the league in polar bears. Fact.

69577.jpg

Actually, to be serious BCD, why is the phin fan in your avatar holding pumpkins?

Is that the Mercury Morris Crack smoking bear edition? Or the Dan Marino "ringless" model?

Fvcking. Awesome.

A Non-Patriots fan Sticking it to ANOTHER non-Patriots fan, directly interjecting in a fight they really have no dog in is....just....Fvking Awesome.

OK, you got me. I was born in '81, so mine own eyes have seen nothing but disappointment. My only first-hand connection to the '72 team is when Mercury Morris busts out his phat rhymez.

What I find interesting is Morris is not all over the news with 2 undefeated teams this late in the season...

What I find interesting is Morris is not all over the news with 2 undefeated teams this late in the season...

Give it time. He's busy writing derogatory limericks about the Saints and Colts.

ESPN would be giving him air time if it was the Pats who were undefeated, just like two years ago when they had Don Shula rooting against the Pats in the broadcast booth on the Monday Night broadcast.

Peyton Manning is their darling, and it would be un-PC to say anything derogatory about the Katrina survivors.

Back