Football Night in America

i thought i was reading to much into it. I guess i am not the only one. I mean he did nothing but openly make fun of the Patriots the whole time he did that highlight.

i thought i was reading to much into it. I guess i am not the only one. I mean he did nothing but openly make fun of the Patriots the whole time he did that highlight.

He is a geek that got beat up all the time....he does that to almost all the athletes. I have no idea WTF this guy is on this show for.

Crap, I have espn on instead listening to Tom Jackson agree with the Ravens about bad calls.....did you not see the map????

The hate is strong and it is world wide.....

He is a geek that got beat up all the time....he does that to almost all the athletes. I have no idea WTF this guy is on this show for.

Crap, I have espn on instead listening to Tom Jackson agree with the Ravens about bad calls.....did you not see the map????

The hate is strong and it is world wide.....

As I told Michigan Dave, I love how Connecticut is split 50/50. Can New England just vote to give them to New York already.

Interesting. This game was over at the start of the 4th quarter. So far there has been 28 "garbage time" points scored.

Isn't that Olberman douchewaffle one of the obnoxious lying p.o.s political talking heads on msnbc.?

I liked Olbermann's comment on how this was Breast Awareness Month. And here I thought every month was Breast Awareness Month.

Back