Frozen Tundra?

gaylord said:
Bob Kraft, the owner of the Patriots makes me want to vomit. I know people of have dealt with him both on a business level and let's just say he is not Mr. Popularity. Did you get a gander of that fat slob busting out of his shirt in the luxury box last year at the SB? Smug and arrogant............like their fans.................

Their fans shell out ridiculous prices including astronomical parking fees, etc. and they get jack back. I guess when you are winning it doesn't matter. Their team is getting old, they are losing coaches in key positions. We'll see how much longer this team can hold up. After next year I wouldn't be surprised to see them crash and burn. And their fair-weathered fans will be howling and spitting in their chowder. Mark my words.

NOSMOQ :jerkit: :hang: :dith: NOSMOQ

gaylord said:
Bob Kraft, the owner of the Patriots makes me want to vomit. I know people of have dealt with him both on a business level and let's just say he is not Mr. Popularity. Did you get a gander of that fat slob busting out of his shirt in the luxury box last year at the SB? Smug and arrogant............like their fans.................

Their fans shell out ridiculous prices including astronomical parking fees, etc. and they get jack back. I guess when you are winning it doesn't matter. Their team is getting old, they are losing coaches in key positions. We'll see how much longer this team can hold up. After next year I wouldn't be surprised to see them crash and burn. And their fair-weathered fans will be howling and spitting in their chowder. Mark my words.

Yeah, usually the guy who wins, in sports and business, isn't Mr Popularity. As far as prices go, we're happy to pay. Kraft put his money where his mouth is. Can't say the same for the Colts owners. They want the fans (taxpayers) to foot most of the bill, and reap the rewards themselves.

BTW, will you still be a Colts fan when they're in LA?

gaylord said:

At least we didn't STEAL another city's team. DOH!

pookie said:
Ya, and Greenburg is a puss who's never stepped foot on a football field so his whining about it is as ridiculous as a Colts VIP/GM/Coach/Player/Fan constant griping.

what do you expect from an "elitist" that also happens to be a Jets fan.

I enjoy their show but can't stand "greeney"

sir_drinkalot said:
Gee, that's too bad;) . Everyone knows the Colts arent mudders.

This will prove that the Colts are a really good Arena Football team under the 'guise of an NFL helmet. Good luck. Can Dungy and Paid-a-ton start whining early?

Go ahead mother nature, do your stuff.:thumb:

I guarantee the Patriots will be defeated by the Colts. The Patriots are scared. They have basically NO secondary against perhaps the greatest statistical quarterback, in his prime, on a hot streak.

the Pats are done that is exactly why they are trying to pull a rabbit out of their hat. The luck has run out. This game will be over before halftime. The "dynasty" finally falls.

The Colts want this game more than the Patsies do. Ergo...

I GUARANTEE a victory for Indianapolis.

gaylord said:
I guarantee the Patriots will be defeated by the Colts. The Patriots are scared. They have basically NO secondary against perhaps the greatest statistical quarterback, in his prime, on a hot streak.

the Pats are done that is exactly why they are trying to pull a rabbit out of their hat. The luck has run out. This game will be over before halftime. The "dynasty" finally falls.

The Colts want this game more than the Patsies do. Ergo...

I predict you will be crawling back under your rock by 6 pm Sunday night.

I respectfully disagree with this statement. Everyone knows that when the Pats crash and burn, their fans hide...never admitting they really cared about the Pats all that much, and spend much more time cheering the Red Sox.

gaylord said:
I respectfully disagree with this statement. Everyone knows that when the Pats crash and burn, their fans hide...never admitting they really cared about the Pats all that much, and spend much more time cheering the Red Sox.

Hmmmm. Kurt, is that you? Hello?

gaylord said:

Amid all the crap you have spewed you have also introduced a few interesting points. You also seem to have some "knowledge" about the New England area/market. What team do you root for? It is easy to come on a board and blast a team/fans, admit what team you support.

If I had to guess I would say you are either a) a Drew-sniffing New Englander that stopped supporting the Pats when Frankenstein was traded b) a Buffalo fan that is fed up with New England trolls ripping the Bills on their official site and are out for some payback (not to mention you are also miserable because you live in Buffalo) or c) you are a loser that really doesn't follow any team in particular but is sick of the Patriots dominating the league/headlines.

I'm still pretty surprised the NFL allows this, to be perfectly honest. The gamblers have to be losing their minds.

HomelessJoe said:
I can just hear it now..."Your field was too soggy."

gaylord said:
Gosh golly gee, the Pats cheatin' again? Couldn't be. In any case, the weather forecast at present has snow falling tomorrow, but temps in the mid-30's on Saturday and Sunday to melt whatever snow there might be. And the field will be hard, favoring the Pats. What I WOULD look out for is the Pats "accidentally" watering the field early Sunday morning.

Wow, that was sooner than I expected:cool:

Hey, the Colts will win in the mud, snow, rain, wind, whatever.

It's not surprising to me that Belichik recognizes the Colts would blow his team out without letting the field get messy. Says a lot about the confidence he has in his team, not much.

He knows his team can't handle the Colts' speed and precision.

gaylord said:
I guarantee the Patriots will be defeated by the Colts. The Patriots are scared.

BIG MOUTH!!!

Thats all you got and thats all you are. What are you going to Guarantee? What you got? How bout this, Since your Guanranteeing a victory, If the team your using to make such an irresponsible, and brainless boast acctually does lose, You leave and never come back. Not under an assumed name, not ever.
And don't try this "Ok what you got to put up." stuff either. I ain't got to put up anything, This ain't a bet. Its a GUARENTEE.

So you gonna put your money where your mouth is, or balk like the usurper you are?

It's not surprising to me that Belichik recognizes the Colts would blow his team out without letting the field get messy. Says a lot about the confidence he has in his team, not much.

No, what it says is that with this getting national attention, everyone in America knows that the Colt's need ready made excuses for when they get beat again.

ColtMan said:
Hey, the Colts will win in the mud, snow, rain, wind, whatever.

He knows his team can't handle the Colts' speed and precision.

No, Coltfool - Belichick realizes that the Colts are a finesse team that is at it's best in a hermetically sealed dome. He feels that his team is tougher (both mentally and physically), is more disciplined, and is better suited to playing a tough game in extreme conditions.

If the Colts had won one more game (the opener maybe?) then this game would be in the dumpy dome in Downtown Hicksville,
too bad.

This is from the Globe's Colt's Notebook by Mark Blaudschun in Friday's Boston Globe:

As much as the Colts say that the weather for Sunday's AFC divisional playoff game against the Patriots doesn't matter, the subject of field and game conditions keeps coming up.

And with rain falling again yesterday outside the Colts' cozy indoor practice facility, the potential conditions at Gillette Stadium were a hot topic.

"All outdoor stadiums should be FieldTurf," said wide receiver Brandon Stokley during the team's lunch break. "It should be universal." ( :blink: )

Then there was the subject of whether the Colts could handle the temperatures forecasted for Sunday's game (high 20s to low 30s). "When you look at the way we've played up there, the bottom line is turnovers," said center Jeff Saturday . "We played [there] in the first game of the season this year and it was the same as the [AFC] Championship game last year. If we turn the ball over, they're too good of a team to beat. So we need to go up there and control the ball, play within ourselves, execute our offense, and force them to make plays as well."

Not surprisingly, coach Tony Dungy also dismissed playing conditions as a factor.

"Jacksonville went up to Green Bay and that was supposed to be, `You can't win with a Florida team in below-zero weather,' " said Dungy. "And they went up there and won the game. New England came in here and beat us last year. If you play better than the other team, you'll beat them, wherever the game is played, whatever the weather is. You have to play better. That's going to be the challenge. We really don't subscribe to that indoor-outdoor theory. We have a better road record than we have a home record since I've been here, so you just have to go play well."

"I know it's going to be cold," said wide receiver Reggie Wayne. "If you expect the worst, it doesn't surprise you when the weather is bad. You don't see much sunshine in Boston this time of year."

Of the six coldest games Indianapolis has played the past five seasons, the Colts have lost four, including last year's AFC title game in Foxborough, which was played in 30-degree weather and snow flurries.

Yeah, great strategy Dungy :rolleyes:

I hope the field is in the muddiest, slickest, shitttiest(its in Foxboro, a given) condition ever. That way, the enjoyment and entertainment garnered by the Colts after the asswarping they dispense to the Patsys will be amplified while listening to the Patilacs own version a "Whiney Bitchfest"....haha, it'll be epic hearing their next confabulation given their pitifully failed attempt to offset the imbalance in skill and talent using the elements.

Patsis00.jpg

JohnAdams said:
I hope the field is in the muddiest, slickest, shitttiest(its in Foxboro, a given) condition ever. That way, the enjoyment and entertainment garnered by the Colts after the asswarping they dispense to the Patsys will be amplified while listening to the Patilacs own version a "Whiney Bitchfest"....haha, it'll be epic hearing their next confabulation given their pitifully failed attempt to offset the imbalance in skill and talent using the elements.

Patsis00.jpg

Did a Colt fan just make fun of a Patriot fan whining? Are you ****ing serious?

BionicPatriot said:
Did a Colt fan just make fun of a Patriot fan whining? Are you ****ing serious?

Damnstraight....you oughta read your own posts from the gaggle of weiners, objectively if possible. Pretty pathetic actually.

Back