G-Men or Fins?

This cracked me up.

20467551.jpg

There are "1st world problems," but this is even above that.

Ummm ... last I checked, this was a forum about football. If you want to talk about world events or problems, we have a forum for that, too.

If that is really the worst Pats fans have to deal with, you're really spoiled silly.

Hey, pal, this is our revenge tour. We'll be spoiled past silly and all the way to re-tahhhh-ded if we want. :shoot:

:coffee:

:jester:

This cracked me up. There are "1st world problems," but this is even above that.

If that is really the worst Pats fans have to deal with, you're really spoiled silly.

You seem to be under the impression that people give a rat's ass about what you have to say.

Hint: They do not. :coffee:

Thoughts?

I hope you die from AIDS...in a fire...how's that for thoughts?

WOW!!! That is an awesome response. I could come back with a "I hope someone stabs your fvcking eyes out and chokes you to death with your own shit" comment, but I won't. Because Unlike you I would get kicked to the curb here or "the asylum" or whatever it's called, for making such a remark to a fellow forum member. And frankly while if it happened what ever. My life will go on, but I enjoy the football talk here. And if you could take a step back and really look at my posts I'm not trolling you all. In fact this thread that I started as produced some interesting conversation. That I haven't even been a part of since after like the 1st 5 or so posts. But what ever, if you feel good about yourself telling someone that you hope they die from AIDS in a fire I guess it is what it is! You seem like a pretty unhappy soul! Bummer for you!

WOW!!! That is an awesome response. I could come back with a "I hope someone stabs your fvcking eyes out and chokes you to death with your own shit" comment, but I won't. Because Unlike you I would get kicked to the curb here or "the asylum" or whatever it's called, for making such a remark to a fellow forum member. And frankly while if it happened what ever. My life will go on, but I enjoy the football talk here. And if you could take a step back and really look at my posts I'm not trolling you all. In fact this thread that I started as produced some interesting conversation. That I haven't even been a part of since after like the 1st 5 or so posts. But what ever, if you feel good about yourself telling someone that you hope they die from AIDS in a fire I guess it is what it is! You seem like a pretty unhappy soul! Bummer for you!

Die from AIDS in a fire.

Also, go **** yourself. :4321:

Meant it as kind of a compliment, fellows.

Yeah, it was one of those compliments like "you don't smell too bad for a fat man."

Or "you should wear those glasses more often ... they make you look intelligent."
:jester:

No worries, sometimes in here it gets like one of those scenes in Good Will Hunting where Affleck, Damon, and those two oth-uh joke-ahs are deflating each other's balls in the pizza parlor.

The only way that would work is if the shit was a frozen turdsicle.

1) Shula is a petty, jealous little whiny douche, just like his QB was. That's what years on the competition committee will do to you, I guess.

2) That extends to here, and goes back to being jealous of Parcells. Shula won more games, but Parcells was always seen at the better coach. He ranted against Parcells to anyone who would listen when the Dolphins hired him way back when.

3) **** Don Shula, I hope his living corpse makes it long enough to watch Belichick pass him. :coffee:

Once a Colt, always a Colt.

I just don't envision any scenario where the Giants beat Carolina, but hey...any given Sunday and stuff.

All Tom Coughlin has to do is make the Giants somehow "waterboy" his players into thinking the panthers are the patriots

Back