G-Men or Fins?

yackittysacks

Reaction score
I know the game is over. The Gmen got em what by a TD? Who were you guys hoping would win? I never want to see a division opponent win. But the win for the Giants puts them in a position to make the playoffs. I'm not sure I would want to see them. Manning can be pretty clutch! Thoughts?

I want nothing but bad things to happen to the dolphins 24/7/365. I hate them with every fiber being in my body. The only way I would EVER root for the dolphins is if it benefits the Patriots in one way, shape, or form. Tonight was definitely not the case

I want nothing but bad things to happen to the dolphins 24/7/365. I hate them with every fiber being in my body. The only way I would EVER root for the dolphins is if it benefits the Patriots in one way, shape, or form. Tonight was definitely not the case

That's interesting and I get it. Completely. The only reason I bring it up (not trying to troll as many will say I'm doing) as you all know the Gmen are the only team that seems to handle the Patriots in the big game! I would almost hate them even more? But like I say I get it totally!

It was like The Hitler-Stalin Bowl. No matter who wins, it sucks that either team won.

But, the hate I have for Miami is vastly greater than the hate I have for the Giants.

Seeing Miami lose, with Don "Douche" Shula, Mercury "Crackhead" Morris, and all the rest there watching, knowing that the AFCE is clinched for the Pats, well, let's just say I'll be on the phone to my doctor in about 4 hours. :coffee:

I don't hate the Giants. I would just prefer that they don't make the playoffs.

Call me superstitious.

I want the opposite. I want the Giants to make it to the Super Bowl, and I want Brady et al to tear them a new one.

That way, we'll never have to hear "Brady may have won N Super Bowls, but he couldn't beat Eli" ever again.

I know the game is over. The Gmen got em what by a TD? Who were you guys hoping would win? I never want to see a division opponent win. But the win for the Giants puts them in a position to make the playoffs. I'm not sure I would want to see them. Manning can be pretty clutch! Thoughts?

1) Go **** yourself

2) Thanks to Miami losing tonight, the Patriots clinched the AFC East and the third-seed at worst. Also, the Dolphins are the most disgusting excuse for a professional football franchise that there is. So Miami losing was the only way to go.

3) Go **** yourself. :4321:

:rimshot:Kensil

Andrew Luck is coming back and might make the playoffs. Maybe a divisional game against the Broncos or maybe yall lose the next three and KC wins the division. Making you travel there as the 6 seed. So do you really want to go there with who's clutch and don't want to see?

1) Go **** yourself

2) Thanks to Miami losing tonight, the Patriots clinched the AFC East and the third-seed at worst. Also, the Dolphins are the most disgusting excuse for a professional football franchise that there is. So Miami losing was the only way to go.

3) Go **** yourself. :4321:

I see tommy and I saw through your BS ass thread

Thoughts?

I hope you die from AIDS...in a fire...how's that for thoughts?

That's interesting and I get it. Completely. The only reason I bring it up (not trying to troll as many will say I'm doing) as you all know the Gmen are the only team that seems to handle the Patriots in the big game! I would almost hate them even more? But like I say I get it totally!

When you say you're not trying to troll you are.

The more you know.

#smellofayacssack

Little early to be worrying about the Giants in the Superbowl.

I was wanting the Giants to win last night, especially after hearing Jim Gray's interview with Don Shula. He asked Shula who he thought might catch him for total wins by a coach, he asked who was closest to catching him and Gray said BB. Then Don Shula mumbled a few words then said he's not going to talk about BB.

Ole Don looks terrible and like he's on his last legs, would love to wish him well but I have standards to maintain.

I want the opposite. I want the Giants to make it to the Super Bowl, and I want Brady et al to tear them a new one.

That way, we'll never have to hear "Brady may have won N Super Bowls, but he couldn't beat Eli" ever again.

This cracked me up. There are "1st world problems," but this is even above that.

If that is really the worst Pats fans have to deal with, you're really spoiled silly.

Back