Garrard released

I am surprised the colts and Redskins didnt make a mad dash the moment he got released.
Who is to say we haven't?

I always like Garrard. He's not an elite QB, but I think he's the kind of guy who can run an offense well enough to win if the rest of the team around him is good.

Who is to say we haven't?

I always like Garrard. He's not an elite QB, but I think he's the kind of guy who can run an offense well enough to win if the rest of the team around him is good.

Garrard has a winning record when the rest of the team is NOT good. He's +2 wins/losses. I like Garrard just fine. Lots of QBs are worse. Eli for instance.

Garrard has a winning record when the rest of the team is NOT good. He's +2 wins/losses. I like Garrard just fine. Lots of QBs are worse. Eli for instance.

I bet Gerrard can handle throwing 11 ints in 3 weeks if he really had to.:coffee:

Thank God! wuv

Still, it's hard for me to get pumped up about our season opener, against this years gonna-win-the-div-away-from-the-Colts team, knowing Kerry Collins is at the helm...

FML

Good teams with smart coaches overcome adversity & change the game a little. It sounds like you no confidence in Jim Caldwell. I don't blame you. As I said before, Caldwell is damn near as bad a coach as Rich Kotite was.
Posted via Mobile Device

TommyDs hate is strong ...

Thank gawd we don't have to battle the Bills and Fins!

Or the great Sanchize!

:p

Um, the last time you played the fins, they came within a hair of beating you. They were beating you until about 3 minutes left in the game.

The last time you played the Bills, you lost.

The last time you played the Jets, you lost.

The last time you played the Patriots, you lost.

For the Colts, the AFC East seems to be more than you can handle.

Back