Garrard released

It's your birthday BT...never mind :party:

:harumph: This ain't no never-mind. The world is on notice, til Head Pig tells me otherwise, you don't have to search through all the megathreads before starting a post. I know the thread title is random football news, but it's still an unthreaded thread. That makes it an affront to (if not a personal assault on) my Adult ADHD and early onset dementia. And with a Birthday coming up pretty soon it's just gonna get worse. :peace:

Cheers, BostonTim

Don't make me dig up the cumulative W-L records of the AFCE compared to the AFCS again. At least the Sanchize has been in the playoffs. If the Colts were in another division, they might not make the playoffs 9 years in a row.

Please, let me catch my breath! ROFL

TommyDs hate is strong ...

Thank gawd we don't have to battle the Bills and Fins!

Or the great Sanchize!

:p

If the Bills were in the AFCS they'd be a perennial playoff team.

:coffee:

I think TommyD can appreciate this. I've tried with no luck whatsoever to log onto the Jags message board for the past three hours.:shrug::hump::eek:hnoez:

TommyDs hate is strong ...

Thank gawd we don't have to battle the Bills and Fins!

Or the great Sanchize!

:p

The Sanchize, who's what, 2-0 against the Colts?

The Bills are the only weak team in the AFC East.

Compare that to, oh, the pathetic Jags, and the loser Titans, and the underachieving Texans...

sorry, CKA, you lost this argument many, many times already. Compare AFCE records over the past decade vs the AFCS, and it's not even close.

You might as well stop trying on this one.

The Sanchize, who's what, 2-0 against the Colts?

The Bills are the only weak team in the AFC East.

Compare that to, oh, the pathetic Jags, and the loser Titans, and the underachieving Texans...

sorry, CKA, you lost this argument many, many times already. Compare AFCE records over the past decade vs the AFCS, and it's not even close.

You might as well stop trying on this one.

Not that I expect to change your mind, or even have you admit I may have a point, but... Record alone is not a true indication of how good or bad a team or division are. You'd have to look at all the factors, i.e., who the non-division opponents were, injuries, etc. Thus, no apples-to-apples comparison can be made, because no two teams play the exact same schedule using the exact same players.

But then, you know that.

For example, if all my opponents were cellar-dwellers, and/or if the teams I played had half the roster on IR, that would significantly improve my chances for an overall good record; versus an opponent who played a much stronger schedule against much better/healthier teams. Wouldn't mean I was great, would just mean I got lucky. :shrug:

Ah well... Doesn't matter... With Manning gone, my season ended before it started. :sulk:

Don't feel bad, cka... You still have me. wuv

:coffee:

Thank God! wuv

Still, it's hard for me to get pumped up about our season opener, against this years gonna-win-the-div-away-from-the-Colts team, knowing Kerry Collins is at the helm...

FML

Back