Garropolo or Brissett .. who ya got?

Ok.. Its the Jacoby show this week cuz Jimmy has bye.

JB at home against raiders. Pressure this week to follow up good performance and show consistency as opposed to mediocrity. The brisket crowd are getting nervous that another great performance might cause Jimmy the great to be further behind in stats..

Felger/Mazz was puffing up jimmy's w-L record... Haha cuz his passing stats are sketchy. Once again giving QB credit for wins. Kinda dumb.

Like Brady vs Manning?

Yeah. That’s wicked stupid.

Like Brady vs Manning?

Yeah. That’s wicked stupid.

Not wicked but kinda stupid. You can make a case that a QB won the game with last second great plays. But football is team team team .. So kinda shut:shrug_n::blink: up about the w-L, ok. ?

Not wicked but kinda stupid. You can make a case that a QB won the game with last second great plays. But football is team team team .. So kinda shut:shrug_n::blink: up about the w-L, ok. ?

Someone counters you and you tell them to shut up? Are you 7? Some of your posts seem to indicate that.

So kinda shut:shrug_n::blink: up about the w-L, ok. ?

As if a dipshit can dismiss the content of a thread. Using dipshit tactics. See ,, intelligent posts discuss the content of the title. Don't care if you don't think its your favorite subject matter. You are what is irrelevant. Not the thread..

I assume you're talking to yourself?

Seriously, you ever get tired of this? You're making me miss the HogHonker .... Almost.

Someone counters you and you tell them to shut up? Are you 7? Some of your posts seem to indicate that.

I was referring to mazz comments. Chatting about jimmy SF being 3-0, but also his overall record in games as a starter. That was their assessment. Without any specifics about his play.

Then about brissett, mazz goes... With his skill set, its really the coach that is the reason for success. really stupid.

I assume you're talking to yourself?

Seriously, you ever get tired of this? You're making me miss the HogHonker .... Almost.

Tired of what? Its an on going comparison of 2qbs that were drafted here and then traded. most think JG is better. Well ... Pay attention first then comment on the facts. That's what I'm doing.

I enjoy this thread but jimmy fans who are afraid they might be wrong don't.. Haha. :tmack::huh:

The QB thing could be analyzed further with JG keeping his team in the game despite 5 turnovers on offense last week. 2 picks, snap fumble , 2 fumbles.

Did Jimmy rally the defense to step up ? Or is the defense just a good unit like we see around here doing their job..? It's a team game but the QB must have that steady presence that makes comebacks possible. IMO.:huh::shrug::cool:

Bad performance by jac-ett. Team also. Complacent home team outplayed. Then comeback botched by pick 6. Brissett narrative now back to reality. jimmyG now feeling the pressure of first place in the division.. on Monday night football vs. hot Browns. Fascinating.:tmack:

Yup and Jimmy the great will be on the big stage Monday night. OMG the pressure. Mazz will be peein his pants watching .

Undefeated but unimpressive is an awkward combo. Do they figure it out against the sneaky good browns? Will Mayfield show Jimmy how to be the young stud QB , or will Jimmy school Mayfield with his 6 years of experience , mostly holding a clipboard... but still older and wiser. ?

This game is hard to predict but that's what message boards are for.:tmack::shrug_n:

It's hard to predict but it can be fun to try.

This game will play out like other complacent home teams with good records fared in week 4. Indy, Balt., LAR, etc. and one of the effective teams was the Cleveland browns on the road making their statement. So SF is up against it. The pressure of being hyped beyond your comfort zone ... Can undo teams at the quarter point of the season it seems.

Unfortunate victim this Monday is the Jimmy G express, recently this week being chatted in super bowl odds as one of the prospects. Was that a misprint? .? In other words people are picking SF to win the division over LA and Seattle.. After 3 games. Oh well . This is fun:tmack::shrug_n:

Yup and the similarities continue with the 2 expats...

They both started season with 2 road games and this week both are in prime time. JB has the taller task at KC on Sunday night, then JG on MNF against browns.

Once again it's a great comparison on how they handle it. Although the prospects for success favor Jimmy G coming off a bye at home . We shall see..:thumb:

Yup and the similarities continue with the 2 expats...

They both started season with 2 road games and this week both are in prime time. JB has the taller task at KC on Sunday night, then JG on MNF against browns.

Once again it's a great comparison on how they handle it. Although the prospects for success favor Jimmy G coming off a bye at home . We shall see..:thumb:

agree, and looking forward to seeing the games/results (not sure if KC/Indy will be on in my area but I'll def watch MNF)

Well... Another mixed bag from JB... But he's doing the game manager thing.

Question is why the Reich offense doesn't take advantage of the bootleg like we saw as a brissett patriot.

QB runs can be a strategic benefit to an offense.

Jacoby played a great game last night. He had fire in his eyes and you could tell he was extra jacked for this game from the opening series on. He is so much smarter with the ball than Andrew Luck ever was. Luck would take chances and throw picks, then somehow bail the team out with his talent. JB may not have the same talent set as Luck, but his is much smarter with the ball. Given the Colts decent defense and balanced offense, they could make noise in the AFC this year - that and the rest of the AFC after the Pats and I guess KC is hogwash.

Well... Another mixed bag from JB... But he's doing the game manager thing.

Question is why the Reich offense doesn't take advantage of the bootleg like we saw as a brissett patriot.

QB runs can be a strategic benefit to an offense.

You don’t just focus on numbers. The game manager thing is under rated but a huge component.

That was a huge win. Good work kid.

A definitely solid performance by Brissett. Great win.

Let's see how JG does tonight.

Back