Get Well Babalu FF League

Do I need to go back to Yahoo and sign up??? I definitely want in and I am pretty sure FT does too.

Just a thought...have Anni, Hawg, Flagg etc seen this thread and know they need to re-up?

You should have gotten an email invite like I did. Or maybe the chairman just doesn't want pink, sparkly girlie-girls playing here anymore.

You should PM the guys. Most of them only come here for the arcade. ROFL

You should have gotten an email invite like I did. Or maybe the chairman just doesn't want pink, sparkly girlie-girls playing here anymore.

You should PM the guys. Most of them only come here for the arcade. ROFL
Hmmm..I think I am adding pom poms to my opening day attire.

Yeah? That's ok. I've already designed the face paint that I'll be wearing.
Why don't you make yourself a bunch of leashes/necklaces to hold your phone and all your other crap instead of that huge bag that you lose everything in?ROFL

So no spot for me?

:sulk:

I'm still waiting to hear from people who were involved last year. We have 6 people who have not signed up yet. I will PM them and find out if they're playing and figure out some sort of deadline date to open up the available slots if the teams aren't claimed by then.

As soon as I hear if there are any more available, I'll let you know.

Here's a list of the people who had signed up last year.

Fully Tilted - Tree Men Does
PatsFanLisa - Brown's BingoBlazers
Skellington - Wolf Pack
TBrownsLady - Side Boob Posse
tommysgirl - I Love Salsa
mikiemo83 - More Hops Please
FlaggTheWanderer - NFL Orphanage
AnOldTroll - I Love Iron City
patriotswin4me - Babalu87's Beer Army
Annihilus - Miniature Truckbeds
tmack - Pickles
Hawg73 - Bogtown Bastiches
HartLeeDykes#88 - PMenSBXLVChamps
DropKickMurphy - BrandonsBeefSpikes

I haven't heard from Fully Tilted, patriotswin4me, Hawg73, TBrownsLady, DropKickMurphy and one other person who I can't figure out because all I have is the team name of Off which isn't on the above list. I'll PM each of these posters and see if they're playing.

I will give the previous team owners until Monday 8/29 to claim their team. Any unclaimed teams will be offered to other Planeteers with the ones who have already expressed interest being offered a spot first.

I will then hope to get the league filled by Friday 9/2 and have the draft (automated) on 9/3 or 9/4. Free agents will be available on Monday 9/5 and we should be good to go.

I haven't heard from Fully Tilted, patriotswin4me, Hawg73, TBrownsLady, DropKickMurphy and one other person who I can't figure out because all I have is the team name of Off which isn't on the above list. I'll PM each of these posters and see if they're playing.

Off was Flagg. He changed his team name several times.

Here's a list of the people who had signed up last year.

Fully Tilted - Tree Men Does
PatsFanLisa - Brown's BingoBlazers
Skellington - Wolf Pack
TBrownsLady - Side Boob Posse
tommysgirl - I Love Salsa
mikiemo83 - More Hops Please
FlaggTheWanderer - NFL Orphanage
AnOldTroll - I Love Iron City
patriotswin4me - Babalu87's Beer Army
Annihilus - Miniature Truckbeds
tmack - Pickles
Hawg73 - Bogtown Bastiches
HartLeeDykes#88 - PMenSBXLVChamps
DropKickMurphy - BrandonsBeefSpikes

I will give the previous team owners until Monday 8/29 to claim their team. Any unclaimed teams will be offered to other Planeteers with the ones who have already expressed interest being offered a spot first.

I will then hope to get the league filled by Friday 9/2 and have the draft (automated) on 9/3 or 9/4. Free agents will be available on Monday 9/5 and we should be good to go.
Flagg changed his team name to Off so everyone could say they beat off. lol.

I just sent FT an email.

Great! Thank you both.

I'll PM him and see if he's playing this year.

Great! I've had another person drop out so I've invited patsfan09 so we're down to 4 teams left to sign up.

As soon as everyone joins, I'll set up the draft date.

Another one dropped out so I've invited mgoblue to play.

I think we will only need 2 or 3 more once the new people join.

We're down to the following people that we're waiting on

DropkickMurphy
TBrownslady
Hawg73

Mgoblue

I know some of these aren't their whole username but I don't remember the exact names.

If anyone else is interested in a team in case anyone else decides not to participate, please let me know and I'll invite you if a spot opens up.

Thanx.

Another manager decided not to join this year so I'm inviting Den-in-NH since he expressed interest in another thread.

If Tbrownslady and DropkickMurphy don't reply by Monday, I'll open it up to others for a few days and schedule the draft next weekend.

Please make sure that you've edited your player rankings if you would like to by that time. I'll post with the time/date of the draft if I'm able to pick one.

If I don't get any interest for the additional available slots, we may just have a 12-team league this year.

Keep in mind that last year each manager donated at least $10 to the Babalu fund and I'm hoping that we'll all do that this year also.

Right now we have 12 teams but I have another person interested. If I find one more to make it an even number of teams, then I'll add them both. If not, then we'll make it 12 teams this year.

Back