Goodell and Kraft Are Not The Root Problem(s)...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/lkiWDC6FBG8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'm just saying I don't know if they even care about that, but you never know!

Goodell: Well, we look at it as trying to create the most competitive league we can. One of the things we want every fan to feel in the country is hope when the season starts that their team can end up holding that Super Bowl trophy. And one of the stats we're most proud of in the last nine years we've had at least one team go from last to first.
The result is a financially engineered equality that allows a small town team in Green Bay, Wisconsin, to compete with a metropolis like New York. It produces lots of close games and those unscripted dramas that are essential to the NFL's appeal.

He wants parity.

So it is not kraft, not Goodell, but the nfl,

The nfl is 32 individual stock holders with a sole voice that is Goodell who listens to the 32 entities.

So it is The NFL, but that means it is Goodell also, he is their muscle, their voice, their police, their judge, their jury.

That said my Goodell be caught boning sheep, drunk off his ass, a poor little critter named Brady.

Goodell: Well, we look at it as trying to create the most competitive league we can. One of the things we want every fan to feel in the country is hope when the season starts that their team can end up holding that Super Bowl trophy. And one of the stats we're most proud of in the last nine years we've had at least one team go from last to first.
The result is a financially engineered equality that allows a small town team in Green Bay, Wisconsin, to compete with a metropolis like New York. It produces lots of close games and those unscripted dramas that are essential to the NFL's appeal.

He wants parity.

Okay maybe he does want that, but that is next to impossible when everyone's cap space is not the same!

Back