Happy "Asteroid Day"

O_P_T

Why Be Normal
Reaction score
In honor of the Tunguska event, which is kinda ironoc since I thought the latest theory is that it was a comet not a meteor.

Has it's own web page

asteroid.png

Used to love this game when I was a kid.

personal best was a little over 6 million. Seriously. Used to regularly score in the millions. I remember one game in particular where I scored 300K on my first ship. I was still playing when I had to go home for dinner. I let one of my friends play it while I was gone, came back a half hour later and still had 20 ships left.

That, OG Pac-man and Defender were the others. I could get the 8th key in Pac-man in my sleep, and I got into the millions on Defender as well.

personal best was a little over 6 million. Seriously. Used to regularly score in the millions. I remember one game in particular where I scored 300K on my first ship. I was still playing when I had to go home for dinner. I let one of my friends play it while I was gone, came back a half hour later and still had 20 ships left.

That, OG Pac-man and Defender were the others. I could get the 8th key in Pac-man in my sleep, and I got into the millions on Defender as well.

Have no idea what levels I ever achieved. Just liked playing it. Music was awesome, as well.

Have no idea what levels I ever achieved. Just liked playing it. Music was awesome, as well.

yeah, always made me think of 'Jaws' when the little ships were attacking.

Back