Happy Birthday Bill!

Phil Elliott

Reaction score
70 years young today! Florio today on PFT: "Even if the Patriots were to decide at some point to move on...Belichick would have other teams lining up for his services." I wrote the same thing here earlier this week and Florio and I are both right. I write that.knowing that neither Florio nor I are always right, but we are on this one.

70 years young today! Florio today on PFT: "Even if the Patriots were to decide at some point to move on...Belichick would have other teams lining up for his services." I wrote the same thing here earlier this week and Florio and I are both right. I write that.knowing that neither Florio nor I are always right, but we are on this one.
Why would Babooshka be so stupid to mess up as close to perfection as possible?

Why would Babooshka be so stupid to mess up as close to perfection as possible?

I dunno. Why the consistent Babooshka slur. Seems to make as much sense as a this man worthy of reverence for his business acumen and pure fandom screwing up to that level. 😉

And why is fanhood not a legit spell check word? Keeps popping up as Fanwood. What or who the hell is Fanwood anyway? Spellcheck you don't get me at all. And after all the time weve spent together. This one hurts.

I'm leaving you for Grammerly.

Down the rabbit hole I go once again.

My day is ruined. 🤣

I dunno. Why the consistent Babooshka slur. Seems to make as much sense as a this man worthy of reverence for his business acumen and pure fandom screwing up to that level. 😉

And why is fanhood not a legit spell check word? Keeps popping up as Fanwood. What or who the hell is Fanwood anyway? Spellcheck you don't get me at all. And after all the time weve spent together. This one hurts.

I'm leaving you for Grammerly.

Down the rabbit hole I go once again.

My day is ruined. 🤣
He keeps disrespecting the GOAT head coach. That's why. He called him a schmuck in the past. He cucked his way out of a ring to Putin. Numerous reasons really.

Did you know that Babooshka almost never even hired BB? He was ready to hire Dom Capers? True story...yeah. Babooshka isnt above criticism.

Back