Happy Birthday, Hawg73!

WTF, 2 balls in the traps and 1 in the deep rough. That's supposed to be a Happy Birthday? :lol:
He just now swung. His Ball is high and on it' way. It's about to roll straight down the flag stick. Might bounce out though. That's what happened to my almost ace.

You know "Hawg", it's extremely rude not to come into this thread and acknowledge the best wishes from your fellow Planeteers.

Sorry about that. My bad.

Thank you all for both the kind and the wiseassed Birthday wishes. I'll take whatever I can get. :woohoo:

I celebrated by going out to Plymouth and had a great time at Proof 22 with my family. Nice place. My
beer of choice for the evening was called "Cloud Candy" (delicious) and wifey bought me a nice pair of Hoka sneaks in
swanky baby blue. A decent buzz and a lot of laughs.

They were doing "music bingo" at the bar which I never heard of before, but ended up taking the first round winning
a gift certificate for next time. It was a perfect Birthday, really.

I appreciate all of you guys.

Last edited:

Thank you all for both the kind and the wiseassed Birthday wishes. I'll take whatever I can get. :woohoo:

I celebrated by going out to Plymouth and had a great time at Proof 22 with my family. Nice place. My
beer of choice for the evening was called "Cloud Candy" (delicious) and wifey bought me a nice pair of Hoka sneaks in

They were doing "music bingo" at the bar which I never heard of before, but ended up taking the first round winning

Just to make sure everybody knows, I was kidding.

If you like Cloud Candys you can buy four packs of them in craft beer packies. A great beer!

nice!
speaking of clouds,don't those hokas feel like 2 little clouds? i thought the salesman was putting me on, but wow.

nice!
speaking of clouds,don't those hokas feel like 2 little clouds? i thought the salesman was putting me on, but wow.

Believe it or not, that is exactly the thought I had when I saw Cloud Candy on tap. The logo was even the same color
as the shoes.

New sneaks always feel good, but the footbed on these things feels next level. I wasn't sure when I saw how expensive
they are, but, so far, they seem to be worth it.

Back