Happy Birthdays, oldbagfan and Sir Thomas!

Happy Birthdays! :celebrate:

happy_birthday_cake_1000_ca.jpg

Hope there are enough candles, obf >)

th

Happy Birthday, OBF. Have a grand ol' day for yourself!

Happy Birthday, Sir Thomas.

Thanks all!

In turn, I would like to extend birthday greetings to two other worthies who share this natal day: Annette Funicello (my very first crush) and Timothy Leary (without whose influence my life would look totally different).

:jester:

Thanks all!

In turn, I would like to extend birthday greetings to two other worthies who share this natal day: Annette Funicello (my very first crush) and Timothy Leary (without whose influence my life would look totally different).

:jester:

I had a crush on Annete too, but it's even more exciting that you did.:hump:

I can see why Leary would make your life look different- Look, over there, snakes!!!!

Anyhow, Happy Birthday OBF. We are both October babies. MEPATNUT and I had our birthday 12 days ago. It was our - oops, my numbers keys aren't working.:cute:

We celebrated by playing 18 holes of golf. I played the front 9 and he played the back nine- I beat him.

I had a crush on Annete too, but it's even more exciting that you did.:hump:

I can see why Leary would make your life look different- Look, over there, snakes!!!!

Anyhow, Happy Birthday OBF. We are both October babies. MEPATNUT and I had our birthday 12 days ago. It was our - oops, my numbers keys aren't working.:cute:

We celebrated by playing 18 holes of golf. I played the front 9 and he played the back nine- I beat him.

Yuh, with that schizophrenia problem, you have TWICE the fun on your birthday!

:D

Back