Has Brady Lost His Mojo?

I know this guy isn't a member of Our Team anymore, or if it's bad manners to discuss players on other teams (except for Random Football News), but our long lost QB has been playing like dog shit for the Bucs. He said he'd retire when he couldn't cut it anymore, but has said he doesn't plan to retire after this season. So whaddya think? Should he bow out now before he craps all over his legend, or is this year simply growing pains of moving to a new team/new coaches/new teammates/new playbook, etc. and he'll be back to playing great again next year? Opinions, please.
:patslogo26:

You are conflating two separate topics. I am talking about the QB position as it currently stands and what Bill has/has not done to leave this team in the position it is with the worst collection of QBs in the league. I am sorry but I can't just give him a pass and say look at all those rings! He is too good of a GM and coach to have let this happen. That being said, I am completely on board with having him do this rebuild the next few years if he coaches that long.

In terms of your last point, imagine what our record could be with just average QB play?
well the Bucs are 7-5 with GREAT QB play sooo........

Exactly and in position to make a run in the post-season while we are hoping for 5 teams ahead of us to lose a bunch of games.

If by in position you mean one of Brady's worst records at this time of the year, and possibly limping into the playoffs while losing to most teams with a winning record. Sure.

The bar is so high for Brady understandably, even at age 43. 7-5 with a brand new team in a new offense is something to be ridiculed. It's amazing the standard he has set. He is on pace to equal his average win total in the regular season which is 11 games. He is also having one of his top 5 seasons statistically. And as you said Tampa had 7 total wins last year. He equalled that just 10 games into the season.

Meanwhile the Pats offense is steaming garbage since he left with already 2 more losses than they had all of last year but as you say let's throw stones in our glass house.

Last edited:
The bar is so high for Brady understandably, even at age 43. 7-5 with a brand new team in a new offense is something to be ridiculed. It's amazing the standard he has set. He is on pace to equal his average win total in the regular season which is 11 games. He is also having one of his top 5 seasons statistically. And as you said Tampa had 7 total wins lasy year. He equalled that just 10 games into the season.

Meanwhile the Pats offense is steaming garbage since he left with already 2 more losses than they had all of last year but as you say let's throw stones in our glass house.

It's not being ridiculed in the least. It's the truth whether you want to hear it or not. By Brady's standards a 7-5 record while losing to most teams with a winning record is pitiful. It is what it is. But if you want to go root for him, please be my guest. Clearly you don't seem to be enjoying the Patriots season since they're not front runners this year.

It's not being ridiculed in the least. It's the truth whether you want to hear it or not. By Brady's standards a 7-5 record while losing to most teams with a winning record is pitiful. It is what it is. But if you want to go root for him, please be my guest. Clearly you don't seem to be enjoying the Patriots season since they're not front runners this year.
Exactly. HIS standards.
Of course I will root for him along with so many Pats fans because he brought us so many glorious moments over 20 years. It is too bad that you hate the guy that helped make us the greatest dynasty in football.

Exactly. HIS standards.
Of course I will root for him along with so many Pats fans because he brought us so many glorious moments over 20 years. It is too bad that you hate the guy that helped make us the greatest dynasty in football.
Nobody hates him, he's not a patriot and I'm a Patriots fan not a Bucs fan. Funny thing what you say we're doing to brady is what your actually doing to the Patriots

Exactly. HIS standards.

Good for you.

I don't hate him by the way. Far from it. I just took off my rose colored glasses when he decided to leave for greener pastures. I'm a Patriots fan.

I don't hate him by the way. Far from it. I just took off my rose colored glasses when he decided to leave for greener pastures. I'm a Patriots fan.
Glad to hear it. You can root for him AND be a Patriots fan too. It is actually possible. Many Pats fans do it every Sunday. It is actually kind of nice to have 2 games to watch and care about.

Brady wanted and deserved to retire a Patriot.

Bill is an egotistical POS who hasn’t drafted an impact player in almost a decade. He wanted life after TB. Well, here it is.

I just hope he retires soon.

Yeah, since the Bucs have such a rich history at the Qb position.
:coffee:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
It wasn't just the Bucs QBs. He is on pace for more TDs than any Arians coached QB which includes Peyton Manning, Ben Roethlisberger, Andrew Luck, Carson Palmer. And I have to say this again because it needs to be repeated over and over - he is 43!

Back