Has Brady Lost His Mojo?

I know this guy isn't a member of Our Team anymore, or if it's bad manners to discuss players on other teams (except for Random Football News), but our long lost QB has been playing like dog shit for the Bucs. He said he'd retire when he couldn't cut it anymore, but has said he doesn't plan to retire after this season. So whaddya think? Should he bow out now before he craps all over his legend, or is this year simply growing pains of moving to a new team/new coaches/new teammates/new playbook, etc. and he'll be back to playing great again next year? Opinions, please.
:patslogo26:

He'll get the last laugh only if both:

his team wins a sb
bb never does again
I think the whole narrative is silly and obviously media driven. I mean I do think Brady has to be psyched at how this season has turned out for him and for the Pats/Bill. But nothing changes 6 rings and 20 years of excellence. I think for Brady having this type of season quells some of the "system QB" nonsense. For Bill, he will always be judged on how he does post-Brady because his record without Brady is sub .500. So Bill will be extra motivated to get the Pats back winning next year.

I think the whole narrative is silly and obviously media driven. I mean I do think Brady has to be psyched at how this season has turned out for him and for the Pats/Bill. But nothing changes 6 rings and 20 years of excellence. I think for Brady having this type of season quells some of the "system QB" nonsense. For Bill, he will always be judged on how he does post-Brady because his record without Brady is sub .500. So Bill will be extra motivated to get the Pats back winning next year.
my comment was aimed more at what i think TB will think about last laugh.
my mind is made up on both of them regardless.

Back