Hell has come to Patriots Planet!

RoadGrader on 01-12-2008 at 09:39 AM said:
I don't appear to be very animated :blink: in this clip, Ms Raven :shake: RavenBHee

Nothing a little nitro won't cure :D

Be careful what you wish for :eek:

ParanoidPatriot on 01-12-2008 at 01:10 PM said:
No one wants to watch my vid?:***:

OK, it's lame but it was my first try.
I tried to watch it when you first posted it and it didn't work. But I tried again, and man oh man, it was a good one! Very true and appropriate :D

VYF on 01-12-2008 at 11:36 PM said:
lol @ boom boom. ROFL
I'm not sure who V "F" Y is, but I'm sure the actress accusing me of Linebacker infidelity wore her hair like jh was wearing hers in that photo that I remember seeing awhile back - just before she converted herself into Wonder Woman so she'd have a lariat for her bondage games with RG. I knew Nut wasn't really any older than chef; "boom boom?" With dialogue like that I'd be better off talking to Linebackers, sheesh, at least she could have done the dance of the seven veils instead of screeching like a chain smoking downeast shop keeper.

Then to add British humor to injury, I'm accused of knowing how much canvas Rosie O'Donnell uses for her undies. **sigh** Sounds like I'll need to come out of retirement and go back into mission training mode.:bang: :fight: :arrr: :jedi: :shitfan:

Box_O_Rocks on 01-13-2008 at 05:15 AM said:
Sounds like I'll need to come out of retirement and go back into mission training mode.:bang: :fight: :arrr: :jedi: :shitfan:

o:)

two years ago in 2 days is the anny of this

Thanks for bringing this thread to attention! I was trying to think what my favorite thread was here for the other thread, and this one is definitely it!!! Serious FNLOL right here!!! :clap:

Thanks for bringing this thread to attention! I was trying to think what my favorite thread was here for the other thread, and this one is definitely it!!! Serious FNLOL right here!!! :clap:

Wow I really am invisible on this board :blink:

Back