Hello all - long time no see

daedge

Reaction score
Website
www.coltfreaks.com
Hell this is my first post here in must be close to a year !!

Must say Im actually bit gutted that the Pats missed out on the playoffs, frustrating that a 8-8 Chargers side gets in and gets a home game while teams with 10-11 wins miss out. Hoping we can take care of the Chargers tonight anyway. Wont be the same with out a potential meeting with the rival Pats but hey maybe next year.

Hope everyone is well here and had a good xmas and new year, I see a few names I recognise here still. Is p4e from the uk still around lol ??

Hell this is my first post here in must be close to a year !!

Must say Im actually bit gutted that the Pats missed out on the playoffs, frustrating that a 8-8 Chargers side gets in and gets a home game while teams with 10-11 wins miss out. Hoping we can take care of the Chargers tonight anyway. Wont be the same with out a potential meeting with the rival Pats but hey maybe next year.

Hope everyone is well here and had a good xmas and new year, I see a few names I recognise here still. Is p4e from the uk still around lol ??

eeekROFL

NO.

Thanks for the well wishes. But weren't you all trollish the last time you were here?

eeekROFL

NO.

Thanks for the well wishes. But weren't you all trollish the last time you were here?

Some people thought I was trollish, me and p4e didnt see eye to eye and he did what he could to get me a bad name here and at times I didnt help myself but there are no trollish intentions with me coming here again, its a very good forum. I have over 5 hundred posts here afterall I may as well add to it with out making a dick of myself.

What happened with p4E ?? He was banned from Coltfreaks over a year ago and thats the last I heard from him.

While a leopard might change his spots, he'll still have a spotty reputation.

:p

Cheers, bostonTim

p4e went down in a fiery demise and was banned

end of story.

haha I thought it would have been along those lines. Thats just what happened to him at Coltfreaks. I was just gutted that being a MOD over there someone else beat me to the satisfaction of banning him.

I cant argue with that and I dont blame you for being sceptic.
Just a joke. I never rush to judgement. And I believe in second chances too. Welcome.

Cheers, BostonTim

haha I thought it would have been along those lines. Thats just what happened to him at Coltfreaks. I was just gutted that being a MOD over there someone else beat me to the satisfaction of banning him.
We're sooooo not going to be friends.:shake:

Back