Here Comes The Pain !!!

"You lost to the PHINS, LMFAO."

Yea, and we won 3 out of the last 4 Superbowls too.
How's THAT working out for ya? :4321:

Oh yea, welcome to the board. :D

Just when I get to thinking that all the Steeler fans who visit this week are real football fans with minds to match their passion, along comes this assclown who reinforces all my previous negative stereotypes that the vast majority of Steelers fans are Yahoo homers with black & gold sunglasses who have no clue.

Thank you, I hate having to re-evaluate my world view.

I had to respond to sarcasm with more sarcasm because that's all some people understand.

That screename may work for the other 31 football teams message boards....

But here you should have changed it to "Steelers Own Halloween"

I am not at all surprised by that WWF picture there that Ben posed for. Just keep pumping up the testosterone and keep a good supply of pencils with erasers.

Ahhhh.....

I detect a bit of concern.....Your run is done.

Both Cords - gone. All Pro D end- gone. All pro LB- gone......run to SB...GONE!!!ts going to be a long day for the brady bunch....

I just seen from last Sun. game that theres too much chemisty gone.Might make the play-off's if you survive the onslaught of rushing attacks that are coming from every team but health is a concern for you..not haveing the depth like The STEELERS do.It may be it for you......:thumb:

SteelersOwnYou said:
Ahhhh.....

Both Cords - gone. All Pro D end- gone. All pro LB- gone......run to SB...GONE!!!ts going to be a long day for the brady bunch....

I just seen from last Sun. game that theres too much chemisty gone.Might make the play-off's if you survive the onslaught of rushing attacks that are coming from every team but health is a concern for you..not haveing the depth like The STEELERS do.It may be it for you......:thumb:

I just seen?

Nice.

SteelersOwnYou said:
Ahhhh.....

well done, you are too good for me

SteelersOwnYou said:
With a clarification of the All Pro D end- gone, (who is that?), I'm jumping off the bandwagon and going to concentrate on the Revolution. At least they are in 1st place......

SteelersOwnYou said:
Ahhhh.....

I love it. The pats lose one measly game and the fans of other teams (yes I lump the 31 other teams fans together) think the Dynasty is over.

Wishful thinking.....

Happy Halloween!!!!

dreithraider76 said:
Tiberian...? School that fool will you please?
This guy is hopeless. He registered that name before the Halloween game, but what kind of tard keep posting with it after we lose the AFCC? I'd almost feel bad if the Steelers win becasue him and his buddies will fill this board acting like they just won the SB.

SteelersOwnYou is back, when responding to him please don't forget to congratulate him (and the Steelers) for the 2004 Pumpkin Bowl Title - he seemed to be pretty excited about it last Halloween.

Back