Here: Have a Patriots vs Jets thread

Undertaker #59*

Car'a'carn
Staff member
Reaction score
In case anyone wants to talk about this game in a thread with a related title.

:coffee:

In case anyone wants to talk about this game in a thread with a related title.

This should send a message to the Jets

Re the Game: There are Lot's of things going for the Jets in this game. The biggest of all is the battle for a dance ticket. Can easily admit that a loss is at least a foreseeable result. We (ie Pats) have a good bit going against us to name a few injuries.

But in the end, we're in search of HFA and in the end WE ARE THE PATRIOTS.

Cheers, BostonTim

Fear The Beard.

the beard is gone, nothing left to fear.

Fireman-Ed-1.jpg

If Hightower, Chung and McCourty are all out their offense can have success moving the ball against us. The offense without Amendola and Edelman also will have a tough time considering they will probably constantly double or even triple team Gronk. LaFell needs to step up. This will probably be similar to last years game vs them. Ugly grind it out but the Pats just barely squeak it out.

If Hightower, Chung and McCourty are all out their offense can have success moving the ball against us. The offense without Amendola and Edelman also will have a tough time considering they will probably constantly double or even triple team Gronk. LaFell needs to step up. This will probably be similar to last years game vs them. Ugly grind it out but the Pats just barely squeak it out.

No matter who the pats put out there....with tb and bb always coming up with something new.....this game always is a kick in the gut game.

These last two games feel like more of an annoyance than anything else. They need to get healthy while picking up one more win. If they drop one and win one, I don't really care which is which.

I'd rather not see this team again till next season.Win Sunday and they are toast.

I hope that Belichick doesn't spend a lot of time worrying about the Jets, and instead focuses on the big game next week vs the Dolphins.

I hope that Belichick doesn't spend a lot of time worrying about the Jets, and instead focuses on the big game next week vs the Dolphins.

If you have TWO chances to win the lottery I don't see the math in sloughing one off.

Cheers, MerryBoston

Pats week @ Jetnation.com always cracks me up, this week it's about how TB is circumventing the NFL's CBA with his "shady" business association with Alejandro Guerrero. Like this is some kind of bombshell or breaking news...........they are clearly on too something!! lol

http://forums.jetnation.com/topic/125047-are-the-new-england-patriots-circumventing-the-salary-cap/

I've read about this and laughed my ass off. This is just another story they are trying to stir up

I think the jets will double gronk so Lafell has to step it up along with white out of the back field. The spoiler could be Martin in all this. The real key is going to be how BB plans
on holding off the jets D line with the patch work offensive line. If we can win this war in the trenches Pats win.

Back