Here we can hate on Suggs for awhile

Sugg's isn't all that popular around the league himself.

San Francisco 49ers offensive lineman Anthony Davis went off on Ravens linebacker Terrell Suggs on Twitter today.
Davis was upset about Suggs calling him a “fake tough guy.”
WARNING: The tweets below contain some offensive language.
anthony-davis-tweets.png

Um wow,the newsflash is he probably talked to guys like Seymour who has a bug up his ass about the Pats. It's not really a secret that some guys weren't that happy at the way they felt they were treated in NE. That's why they aren't there anymore.

So....he was on the Bruce Murry show, and he went even further this morning, saying that Tom Brady does not respect anyone and that he thinks he is above everyone, so he went on for a bit saying Flacco is so much better but did not have the opportunities Brady had and that Brady had an easy ride in the NFL and did not have to work hard and he also said that he would not Shake Brady's hand after a game.

ROFL He's just clowning now. I guess he forgot that Flacco was drafted in the first round (unlike TB) and still was reportedly behind Troy Smith until Smith became ill.

I was shocked a bit when this was brought up on Mike and Mike, that Herm and Schlereth of all people stuck up for the pats and Schlereth actually said, hey I used to hate the 49ers, I called them soft I said they were cheaters, I said they were protected, after I got out of football I discovered no, they were just good, and then he told suggs when you get some more consistent winning maybe your team gets to be hated too.

Suggs got penis envy, and is now blowing off steam after holding our dicks after all these years.

ROFL I love me some Heath, he's awesome.

http://m.weei.com/sports/boston/this-just-in/21265546/heath-evans-mm-suggs-absolute-fool
Heath Evans on M&M: Suggs 'an absolute fool'
by: Jerry Spar on Thu, 02/28/2013 - 1:22pm

NFL Network analyst Heath Evans joined Mut & Merloni on Thursday to defend Tom Brady against critics of the quarterback’s new contract and call out Ravens linebacker Terrell Suggs for being “an absolute fool” in his latest attack on the Patriots.

Brady generally has received high praise for his restructured contract, although there is a faction that is critical of him for setting the contractual bar lower. Some Boston media members sounded off on Brady on a local TV show Wednesday.

Said Evans: “There’s two parts of the media I never want to be equated with. One, I don’t know what I’m talking about, which those people don’t know what they’re talking about. I don’t know who they are, but you can tell them they can call me and apologize any time they want for not knowing what they’re talking about.

“And then two, the idea that they actually think this is going to affect other people’s contracts. Here’s the thought: In 2015 our cap changes. The cap is going to increase $20 million a year. So if Tom is still playing lights-out football like I expect he will be, he’s going to go right back to the table and get a whole bunch more guaranteed money. He’s not affecting his overall purse very much as long as he’s still playing well, which — we’re betting on Tom Brady, he’s going to be here.

“They make news out of nothing. This isn’t news. This is one of probably the greatest quarterbacks of all-time saying, ‘Hey, I want to put myself in a position in my twilight years to win another ring or two, or at least get back to the big dance and have a chance.’ That’s exactly what he did. We should applaud Brady for what he’s doing.”

Added Evans: “It’s stupid media, and I don’t ever want to be a part of that.”

Suggs, the Ravens veteran who blasted the Patriots after the AFC championship game, joined The Big Show on Wednesday and insisted “the other 31 teams hate the New England Patriots” due to their arrogance. Evans, who played fullback for the Patriots from 2005 until 2008, dismissed Suggs’ comments.

“He’s an absolute fool. He is,” Evans said. “Maybe he’s one of the best pass-rushers that we’ve seen in a long time, but he’s a fool if doesn’t believe that [teams respect the Patriots]. For me, I say things that I believe in. … I just speak the truth. And the truth is, people are scared to death when they step on the field to face Bill Belichick, Tom Brady, Wes Welker, a healthy [Rob] Gronkowski, a healthy Aaron Hernandez, defensively Jerod Mayo is one of the best middle linebackers in this game, Vince Wilfork, there is no match for him.

“Terrell Suggs, shut your mouth and speak the truth. Are you a heck of a player? Absolutely, an amazing player. But give me a break. I watch this film, I watch how people move and react according to what the Patriots do. I watch this whole league sit back and try to copy them. Heck, [Ravens tight ends] Ed Dickson and Dennis Pitta is a formula of what New England is trying to do.

“So, give me a break. Don’t just get on airways and speak nonsense. Watch game tape, know this game inside and out, and then speak your opinion based on facts that are truly evident to everyone across this business, that knows this business inside and out. When people come out speaking that nonsense, it screams of insecurity. It screams of the fact that, ‘Oh my gosh, I can’t believe we actually beat them again, somehow we got lucky and actually did it, and whoo-hoo, and now we’ve got a Super Bowl ring.’ That’s what it says to me.”

To hear the interview, go to the Mut & Merloni audio on demand page. For more Patriots news, visit the team page at weei.com/patriots.

I've always thought (and have said here) Suggs talked so much about TB because he has some kind of manlove for him (NTTAWWT). Stole this from another place.
ROFL

“And then two, the idea that they actually think this is going to affect other people’s contracts. Here’s the thought: In 2015 our cap changes. The cap is going to increase $20 million a year. So if Tom is still playing lights-out football like I expect he will be, he’s going to go right back to the table and get a whole bunch more guaranteed money. He’s not affecting his overall purse very much as long as he’s still playing well, which — we’re betting on Tom Brady, he’s going to be .

Oh snap! Mikie! Heath Evans just said you and I were the truth.

Hopefully Midgar doesn't get ahold of Mr Evans email address

Oh snap! Mikie! Heath Evans just said you and I were the truth.

Hopefully Midgar doesn't get ahold of Mr Evans email address

Why, it was a thought....I have a thought that Luck and the colts will go 5-11 next year. I guess it must be true. Here is a thought on his thought, why would the pats have to do it? Oh thats right they wouldn't, so Brady kinda took a chance huh? As I said, when you can come up with another Qb that did this thing, let me know. Peyton could have done the same thing and didn't, how come? I mean its fine you did not think Brady did anything for the team, but in the end, we are sitting with great cap space because of what he did, and he damn sure didn't have to, so to me, I am just glad we had him on this team and not a ton of others.

He also thinks Brees is better than TB. He has his flaws. :)

Actually he took Brees over everyone to win one game...He just said his top two was Brady and Brees but he would choose Brees....I however would not, in fact Brees would be under a few guys.

I think I get it now...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wdmv8b5DBU0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

http://blogs.nfl.com/2013/02/28/31-reasons-why-nfl-teams-hate-the-patriots/

Sidelines
31 Reasons why NFL teams hate the Patriots

By NFL.com Staff |

Published: February 28th, 2013
NFL.com Illustration

If you didn’t know any better, you’d believe Terrell Suggs doesn’t care for the Patriots. Suggs has called the Patriots “arrogant pricks” in the past and on Thursday, he told Boston radio station WEEI the Patriots don’t “respect anybody,” and he “guarantees the other 31 teams hate the New England Patriots.”
All 31 teams Terrell? Hyperbole much? But when you think about it, Suggs does have a point.
So with the help of the intrepid Alex Gellhar and Adam Rank we looked for 31 reasons why every team hates the New England Patriots.
————————————————————————————————————————————–
AFC:
1. Buffalo Bills
The Patriots had a surplus of quarterbacks after the 2001 season, so of course the Bills ended up with Drew Bledsoe and not Tom Brady.
2. Miami Dolphins
The obvious rivalry aside, to find the true root of the Dolphins’ fans hatred, you have to go back to the 1985 AFC Championship Game. The Patriots took apart the Dolphins in Miami, 31-14. The Patriots would go on to lose in Super Bowl XX to the Chicago Bears. You know; the team the Dolphins beat in the regular season and would have had a good chance of beating again in the rematch.
3. New York Jets
Outside of the recent beatings, Bill Belichick was the coach of the Jets, for like a day. And then he ended up with the New England Patriots. I’m not saying the Jets would have ended up with Tom Brady and three Super Bowls but, oh wait, that’s exactly what I’m saying.
4. Baltimore Ravens
You know, for a team that just won the Super Bowl, guys like Terrell Suggs sure are talking a lot about a team they beat in the playoffs. Apparently Brady and Co. still has space rented out between Suggs’ ears.
5. Cincinnati Bengals
The Bengals have no real reason to hate the Patriots, but much like how your younger siblings like the things you like and hate the things you hate, the Bengals likely hate the Patriots because the big brothers of the AFC North do. If anything, the Bengals might actually like the Patriots. If not for the Patriots, the Bengals would have the universally recognized worst uniform in the NFL. So they have that going for them.
6. Cleveland Browns
Belichick coached the Browns and was poised for a big 1995 season (the team started 3-1) until rumors of an impending move surfaced to ruin the team. Now, I’m not trying to say the Browns would have ended up with Tom Brady and three Super Bowl titles, but wait, that’s exactly what I’m saying.
7. Pittsburgh Steelers
The Patriots won two AFC Championship Games in Pittsburgh during the Brady-Belichick era. Bledsoe came off the bench to lead the Patriots over the Steelers in the 2001 AFC Championship Game (please don’t bring up the spot, Steelers fan). Brady engineered a blowout in the 2004 AFC Championship Game, with a 41-27 romp at Heinz Field.
8. Houston Texans
Somebody convinced the Texans it would be a cool idea to wear letterman’s jackets for a huge showdown in New England on Monday night football in Week 14. And then the Patriots made them look like a freshman squad in a 42-14 beat down. Now those jackets live in infamy in the darken closets of those Texans players or on the shelves of the Sugar Land, Texas Goodwill center.
9. Indianapolis Colts
Whenever the debate for best quarterback of the era heats up, Patriots fans will point out Brady has three more rings to Manning’s single Super Bowl win. The Colts did exercise a matter of revenge in the 2006 AFC Championship Game, but you still get the sense Indy fans are still smarting from the dismissiveness of the Patriots fans. And judging by the number of Manning jerseys still in Indianapolis, this one isn’t going away any time soon.
10. Jacksonville Jaguars
The Jaguars have made the playoffs just twice since the year 2000, and both times they were eliminated by the Patriots. New England got Jacksonville, 28-3, in the 2005 wild card playoffs. But the Jags were a little more competitive in the 2007 divisional round, but still lost, 31-20.
11. Tennessee Titans
The Titans had a pretty good squad in 2003 but travel to New England for the playoffs. The Titans hung tough and were tied late into the fourth quarter. But then the Brady magic led the Patriots to a field goal with just over four minutes remaining to give New England a 17-14 lead.
12. Denver Broncos
Now the Broncos fans have jumped into the great debate about who is better, Brady or Manning. And while a lot of the Patriots fans will laugh at Manning’s playoff failures, well, the Broncos loss to the Ravens won’t help that argument for Manning. So even though the Broncos lost to the Ravens, the Broncos fans are even more upset with the Patriots and their snickering.
13. Kansas City Chiefs
The Patriots sent Scott Pioli, Romeo Crennel and Matt Cassel to the Chiefs. Geeze Patriots, what did the Chiefs ever do to you? Oh, right. Moving on.
14. Oakland Raiders
Really? Do we have to talk about this one? I’ve got one word for you: Tuck Rule. Even more than a decade removed from the infamous “tuck rule” game, the Raiders and their fans are still bitter over it. Which seems totally weird because the Raiders fans are the kind of people who seem to be able to seamlessly let go of the past.
15. San Diego Chargers
The Patriots mimicked Shawne Merriman’s dance during the 2006 AFC Divisional Playoffs at the Q. Of course, all Chargers fans remember Marlon McCree fumbling after he intercepted Tom Brady’s pass late in the game which would have sealed the win.
-Adam Rank

LOL. NFC reasons at link.

Terrell Suggs.....this guy could not die in a fire fast enough as far as I am concerned.

This guy and Bart Scott.....their attitudes towards the Pats screams of jealousy IMO.

Honestly Suggs is a good football player. And is probably smarter than I am ever going to give him credit for being. The bottom line for me, aside from the hate, all of the abuse stories with him and his now wife.......the whole bleach incident. This is the kind of character I could never root for. I think he is a complete Ahole.

So keep hatin' sizzle fizzle. I don't ever want to see this POS in a Pats uniform as good as he may be.

31 teams hate the Patriots, was he expecting those 31 teams to love the Patriots? Aren't you supposed to like the team you play for and thats it?

Back