Hi guys

Well, I have a headache from reading this thread, and am still undecided on Live.

Like tmack and some other Colts fans, some of his posts have made my BS detector go off.

Others have made me think maybe he is the real deal.

But I can't fathom a true fan dissing his team's city and entire fanbase.

Maybe he's just a Manning fan, and not a Colts fan?

After all, he DID say he'd probably switch allegiance after Manning's gone.

Sounds pretty shallow to me.

don't go by what others think......go with what YOU feel......most that welcomed him here are new themselves.....:shrug:

Howdy hi

Well, well, well......it's been a while since I paid you wonderful folks a visit. Roadgrader dragged me kicking and screaming.....what can I say.

I've been hanging out at ColtFreaks since the demise of IndyStar as have many of the regulars who needed a new home. I haven't read this entire thread, but I read enough to get the gist.

BullS* to the guy who started it. He pretends to be a Giants fan at CF and he isn't very good at that either. We don't want him as a Colts fan, and I doubt you want him as a Pats fan, and I doubt the Giants need him either.

BTW, is Boston Irish still around? Now there's a VERY good guy.

(Hi RG, I added you as a friend, as requested. Do you win something if you have the most girl-friends?)

Well, well, well......it's been a while since I paid you wonderful folks a visit. Roadgrader dragged me kicking and screaming.....what can I say.

I've been hanging out at ColtFreaks since the demise of IndyStar as have many of the regulars who needed a new home. I haven't read this entire thread, but I read enough to get the gist.

BullS* to the guy who started it. He pretends to be a Giants fan at CF and he isn't very good at that either. We don't want him as a Colts fan, and I doubt you want him as a Pats fan, and I doubt the Giants need him either.

(Hi RG, I added you as a friend, as requested. Do you win something if you have the most girl-friends?)

So you're saying my BS detector is in proper working order?

:shrug: I dunno, from what I've read so far Live seems to be pretty upfront and honest. He's an Aussie, he came over, he caught a Colts game on TV, he liked the Triplets, so he now follows and roots for Manning and the Colts. He's not from Indy, and apparently doesn't like the way a lot of Colts fans act. That's his prerogative. No need for all the Colts fans to get their panties in a wad just 'cause he doesn't tattoo a horseshoe on his forehead. ROFL

(And, besides, there's still hope we can turn him to the Dark Side.... I can feel your anger... Goooooood.... Strike down your Colts brethren, and take your rightful place at the side of Patriots fans!) :D

So you're saying my BS detector is in proper working order?

That would be my best guess, cka.

FWIW, I'd say that ColtFreaks has a similar 'feel' to it as PP. It's got a few loud-mouthed-shout-em-down homers, and a much larger group of reasonable fans, plus a small but growing group of opposing fans. It's no circle-jerk, that's for damned sure....although outright trolls get sent to the dumpster (similar to being azzclowned) pretty quick.

:shrug: I dunno, from what I've read so far Live seems to be pretty upfront and honest. He's an Aussie, he came over, he caught a Colts game on TV, he liked the Triplets, so he now follows and roots for Manning and the Colts. He's not from Indy, and apparently doesn't like the way a lot of Colts fans act. That's his prerogative. No need for all the Colts fans to get their panties in a wad just 'cause he doesn't tattoo a horseshoe on his forehead. ROFL

(And, besides, there's still hope we can turn him to the Dark Side.... I can feel your anger... Goooooood.... Strike down your Colts brethren, and take your rightful place at the side of Patriots fans!) :D

My panties are fine. I just like to know who I'm dealing with.

Time will tell.

My panties are fine. I just like to know who I'm dealing with.

Time will tell.

You said, "But I can't fathom a true fan dissing his team's city and entire fanbase" and then go on to call him shallow. He said right up front, he doesn't know where Indy is, he's not from there, he doesn't really care about "the team's city" or it's fanbase. You guys root for the Colts 'cause you're from there; he roots for them for other reasons. He's pretty much said up front that Manning is a big reason, and he's already plainly declared the fact that he may not be as vehement a Colts fan as others.

All I know is, he seems pretty cool to me so far. He uses big words. :) And talks intelligently, and seems to know about other stuff as well (like movies). It's just kinda weird to see you and ColtsBlue, two Colts fans, piling on a third Colt fan, on a Patriots board, where you guys supposedly like the fact that all types are welcome.

what if you are not wearing panties.....:shrug:

hes an NFL fan who watches the Colts...he has some good taste at least:jester:.

Hi C*B,

Point A) all Australians that are NFL fans I've run across on the internet so far are either yahoos or post like they are text-messenging so you can't understand a GD thing they say

this NY-whatever-guy is too articulate to be an Aussie #1 & #2 the Indy fans crappin' on him story because he was AustrAsian was like , yeah, sure -- maybe if he ran into Swings4DaFences or some sh*t :shake:

so I am not buyin'

Point B) I never thought that if I did accumulate the most Planet BFFGFs I'd get something other than a shot of penicillin :eek: so do you know something I don't know that I have to look forward to getting around here? :D

All I know is, he seems pretty cool to me so far. He uses big words. :) And talks intelligently, and seems to know about other stuff as well (like movies). It's just kinda weird to see you and ColtsBlue, two Colts fans, piling on a third Colt fan, on a Patriots board, where you guys supposedly like the fact that all types are welcome.

I'm not ganging up, and I don't really care if he's a "true fan", whateva the heck that is, or not. All I came to say is that his opinion of ColtFreaks is wrong and unfair, IMO.

I would also add, FWIW, that whoever he is, he said he came from IndyStar, but as far as I know there was no regular poster on rats who said he was a Giants fan. This guy says he's a Giants fan on CF. Personally, I figure that people will do what they want on message boards, but I don't have much respect for those who pretend to be different things in different places. Makes me wonder about their real agenda and I've found it's rarely to talk football. Me, I use the same name (or as close as I can get) wherever I go.

Hi C*B,

Point B) I never thought that if I did accumulate the most Planet BFFGFs I'd get something other than a shot of penicillin :eek: so do you know something I don't know that I have to look forward to getting around here? :D

I don't know if penicillin would work for what you might catch RG. :bhump:

I don't know if penicillin would work for what you might catch RG. :bhump:
speaking of catching something, C*B, can you help a poor soul out catch a break as we are always looking for the quality ladies of the internet and might maybe you might visit me more often here ?

I mean my team has had it's last 2 SB runs dashed on the unfair rocks of NFL History by the (((shudders))) Manning Bros. -- can a brother get some luv ovah heah?

JD - I'm not piling on him. I just said I haven't decided on him yet, and part of the reason was because of his take on Indy and their fans.

The shallow comment was how I feel about anyone who would switch allegiance after a player left.

IMO, you back a TEAM, and you don't stop when they start losing or player X leaves.

But that's JMO. Wasn't meant as an insult. Just trying to explain why I'm doubting him.

Hi C*B,

Point A) all Australians that are NFL fans I've run across on the internet so far are either yahoos or post like they are text-messenging so you can't understand a GD thing they say

this NY-whatever-guy is too articulate to be an Aussie #1 & #2 the Indy fans crappin' on him story because he was AustrAsian was like , yeah, sure -- maybe if he ran into Swings4DaFences or some sh*t :shake:

so I am not buyin'

Jesus. What the hell is wrong with you people? Crapping on the guy, crapping on his country... whatever happened to "innocent until proven guilty"?

Maybe I was wrong. Maybe this board HAS changed, and IS full of cliques. If we're gonna start making paranoid assumptions about people, I'll spend my time elsewhere from now on.

Jesus. What the hell is wrong with you people? Crapping on the guy, crapping on his country... whatever happened to "innocent until proven guilty"?

Maybe I was wrong. Maybe this board HAS changed, and IS full of cliques. If we're gonna start making paranoid assumptions about people, I'll spend my time elsewhere from now on.

*trying again to lighten the mood....sigh*

Did you say paranoid! Where? I dont see him around?:shrug:

Back