History of the Patriots coming out on DVD.

I just pre-ordered mine!

You don't even know how long I have waited for something like this to come to fruition. That and the HALL, it's a beautiful thing.

same here dude. it's like we finally arrived. think they're doing it for other teams too. like i saw one for dallas.

Is it a 2-DVD set?

If so, fans might only want to watch Disc 2 :)

:bump:

I just received my copy in the mail the other day.

If you don't have this DVD yet, I would suggest that you shell out a $20 and buy it. You won't be disappointed. I watched the 1st disc the day it arrived in the mail. I am currently watching the 2nd one, and the first segment was on Belichick, now they're doing the Tedy Bruschi segment. This DVD is great, something I have been waiting for for a LONG time! It's finally here, and it hasn't disappointed.

Get this DVD, every Pats fan should have this in their arsenal. woohoo

Is it a 2-DVD set?

If so, fans might only want to watch Disc 2 :)

Yes it is, but you would rather watch the first disc, because it looks like the second disc is a rehash of the extras we got with the Super Bowl DVDs. I haven't watched the 2nd disc yet, but the set rocks for far!

:bump:

I just received my copy in the mail the other day.

If you don't have this DVD yet, I would suggest that you shell out a $20 and buy it. You won't be disappointed. I watched the 1st disc the day it arrived in the mail. I am currently watching the 2nd one, and the first segment was on Belichick, now they're doing the Tedy Bruschi segment. This DVD is great, something I have been waiting for for a LONG time! It's finally here, and it hasn't disappointed.

Get this DVD, every Pats fan should have this in their arsenal. woohoo

Dont lie instead of delivering it to RG's residence you stole it from him ;)

stop ruining my thread. that's what the political playground is for. :D

I bought the dvd set yesterday, and watched the first disc. It's really great! Some footage of players gone by....Jim Nance, Mack Herron, Larry Garron, Jim Lee Hunt, grogan, some nice stanley morgan, etc....all the head coaches...."if you they want you to run the resturant, they should let buy the groceries, you know what I mean?" (paraphrasing).

Anyway, worth the $20 at FYE

Back