How do you east coasters do it?

Put a skirt on Nancy - man up an I do not drink that coffee crap either, no energy drinks for me... nope I just work my mojo and listen to the numbnuts on the radio say stupid things that gets my blood flowing.

I don't watch the whole game. That's how I do it.

SNF and MNF are ridiculous with their start times. So is MLB with their LCS and WS start times. Cut your start times back by an hour and you'll double your audience. It's like they schedule this stuff for young guys in bars.

First half for me.

One of the nice side effects of swearing off non-Patriots games is not even giving a thought to this but for the 5 or six times a year the Pats are in the night game.

I go to bed at the half for all the night games except when the Pats are on, and sometimes I fall asleep during the second half even then. Ironically, the Super Bowl is manageable because it kicks off around 6:30, earlier than regular night games.

I laugh at MLB scheduling playoff games around 10:00. Right, baseball's a snoozefest :sleep: as it is and I'm going to stay up to see first pitch at 10:00? Haven't watched a World Series except when the Red Sox are involved in years and I used to be a faithful watcher.

I just read a story where coach Roy Williams was all upset about his Tar Heels having to start a game at 9:40 last night. It brought up a question that always seems to come up, (in my mind anyway) how do the East Coaster do it? Example: Monday Night Football. For me, the game starts at 7:00 PM. Over roughly 10:00 PM. With the time change, you guys start at 9 and end at midnight. Right? Now the normal start time for work here is around 8am or so. So an end of game at 10:00 or so is no big deal. Do East Coasters lose a couple hours of sleep cause work also starts at 8 or so, or does the avg. worker start the day later? Like 9:00 or later?

During football season all east coast states have a law that work starts at 11am

I'm a STM and I have never missed a late Patriots away game on TV, and I haven't missed a late home game in 24 years. As a matter of fact, since I'm a member of the UKPatriots, I'm on their website and MB during late games conversing with up to 30 UKPatriots members. And you Westcoasters think we Eastcoasters have it rough, imagine all those UKPatriots living across the pond. There is a 5 hour difference to East Coast time so a 9pm start in the East means a 2am start in the UK. There are several ways they deal with the time differential - they either get an early sleep before the game and stay up to go to work or take a vacation day and sleep for most of the day after.

I'm a STM...

Hmmm, no idea.

This is what urban dictionary has for STM:
Smiling to Myself
Stop Tailgaiting Me
Secret Tumbler message
Short Term Memory
Spank the Monkey
Stop the Madness

Hmmm, no idea.

This is what urban dictionary has for STM:
Smiling to Myself
Stop Tailgaiting Me
Secret Tumbler message
Short Term Memory
Spank the Monkey
Stop the Madness

Season Ticket Member.

It's what the Pats started calling us a few years ago. Sounds more officious.

Season Ticket Member.

It's what the Pats started calling us a few years ago. Sounds more officious.

Ahh, thanks. Always thought you lucky ones were known as season ticket holders.

Ahh, thanks. Always thought those lucky ones were known as season ticket holders.

I still refer to myself as season ticket holder. Member just sounds pretentious. I'm a very humble guy :rolleyes:

Back