How in the mutha****! do you elect a guy like Barney Frank over a guy like Beilat?

What in the **** is wrong with you Massachusetts?:banghead:

Fortunately, that wasn't in my district so I can't claim responsibility for that...but I have been asking the same question ever since last night.

And they reelected Deval too....blantantly and unrelentingly stupid.....

BTW, glad to see you back

What in the **** is wrong with you Massachusetts?:banghead:
you want Deval/Barney or Obama

if the rest of the country took the time to look at the last 3 times this has happened during a 1st termand how all three presidents got re-elected you would realize we are sacrificing here in Mass for teh good of the country

you want Deval/Barney or Obama

if the rest of the country took the time to look at the last 3 times this has happened during a 1st termand how all three presidents got re-elected you would realize we are sacrificing here in Mass for teh good of the country

Obama will not be re-elected. The only way he would get re-eclected is if he abandons everything he believes in...progressivism. I won't do that, he'll sit back and do what all liberals do, nothing but divide, name call, ridicule, and spend.

What on earth was wrong with Beilat? What has Barney Frank done to deserve to be re-elected by such a wide margin? I don't get it.

Obama will not be re-elected. The only way he would get re-eclected is if he abandons everything he believes in...progressivism. I won't do that, he'll sit back and do what all liberals do, nothing but divide, name call, ridicule, and spend.

What on earth was wrong with Beilat? What has Barney Frank done to deserve to be re-elected by such a wide margin? I don't get it.
neither do I but someone out there loves him

Obama will not be re-elected. The only way he would get re-eclected is if he abandons everything he believes in...progressivism. HE won't do that, he'll sit back and do what all liberals do, nothing but divide, name call, ridicule, and spend.

Fixed

If you look at how Frank's district is aligned, you'll see that they've changed it so that large minority populations now comprise most of his district.

Minorities by and large vote D, so that's why he hasn't had a problem.

It's ridiculous, and shameful. The Commonwealth of MA are a bunch of sheep.

If you look at how Frank's district is aligned, you'll see that they've changed it so that large minority populations now comprise most of his district.

Minorities by and large vote D, so that's why he hasn't had a problem.

It's ridiculous, and shameful. The Commonwealth of MA are a bunch of sheep.

Not that I'm a fan of Frank but that's a completely racist view and a misrepresentation of that district. Here are the demographics.

87.9% White, 2.2% Black, 3.2% Asian, 3.3% Hispanic, 0.2% Native American, 3.2% other

You're pushing a completely untrue reasoning for that district based on race/minorities. If anything, that district is way above the state average in terms of education/income/caucasion influence.

19.2% blue collar, 67.6% white collar, 13.1% gray collar

Not that I'm a fan of Frank but that's a completely racist view and a misrepresentation of that district. Here are the demographics.

87.9% White, 2.2% Black, 3.2% Asian, 3.3% Hispanic, 0.2% Native American, 3.2% other

You're pushing a completely untrue reasoning for that district based on race/minorities. If anything, that district is way above the state average in terms of education/income/caucasion influence.

19.2% blue collar, 67.6% white collar, 13.1% gray collar

Racist?

What was a racist claim? That minorities tend to vote for D's? I think that the numbers support that.

Your statistics actually ARE high for minority %'s. There are very few districts in MA that have such a high minority percentage.

I should have mentioned union workers, too. They're primarily D voters, too. Sheep.

Any congressman will get elected and re-elected over and over again as long as he delivers the goods to his district, provide exceptional services through their local offices and say the correct and right things that are germain to the district he or she was elected from.

Frank scored high in New Bedford because he is considered to be well schooled in the issues that effect the fisherman. Bielat came down to New Bedford and didn't know the difference between cod and scrod.

Any congressman will get elected and re-elected over and over again as long as he delivers the goods to his district, provide exceptional services through their local offices and say the correct and right things that are germain to the district he or she was elected from.

Frank scored high in New Bedford because he is considered to be well schooled in the issues that effect the fisherman. Bielat came down to New Bedford and didn't know the difference between cod and scrod.
yA But Frank don't eat fish........:D

Yes, any congressman can get elected and re-elected when he buys votes with taxpayers money from losers who want to be taken care of by the government.

Barney Frank is one of the most arrogant & dispicable politicians in US history and was one of the major reasons for the housing collapse, just so his boyfriend could pad his pockets through Fannie & Freddie pushing bullshit loans. The people of New Bedford once again showed themselves to be whores and Frank is their abusive pimp. Shameful.

Yes, any congressman can get elected and re-elected when he buys votes with taxpayers money from losers who want to be taken care of by the government.

Barney Frank is one of the most arrogant & dispicable politicians in US history and was one of the major reasons for the housing collapse, just so his boyfriend could pad his pockets through Fannie & Freddie pushing bullshit loans. The people of New Bedford once again showed themselves to be whores and Frank is their abusive pimp. Shameful.

I had a great lunch today. Really excellent Thai food.

Back