How many posters can I Ban today?

wow leave it to SF87 and his vast knowledge of what women like (something he gained while stuck in the life long 'Friend Zone') to bring this thread to levels of pure head shaking disapproval

typical kid total lack of knowledge of the innuendo.......sadly one would think a young Greek man would have better knowledge of the innuendo
I thought he was the Big V :shrug:

Also, look at what you started, Mr. Mo. :D

I thought he was the Big V :shrug:
he is in the friend zone...the big V is all he is unless a couple of women need a donor and at that point it is turkey baster filling

Also, look at what you started, Mr. Mo. :D
I started?!?!?!?!...I do not believe this is correct......I know for a fact I am not to blame

Pujols.jpg
:coffee:

Fixed AGAIN

with recent return of Grandpa Munster to the planet it appears that many of his most endearing and obnoxious traits have returned with him.

Add in the Doll Man making a return today (must inflate to 110 PSI, must inflate) and I am up in arms, coiled up like a cobra ready to strike.....this Craze about changing one word slightly and posting numerous threads has my trigger finger itchy and the ban button blazing

Seeing how I am fresh off a banning spree and my love of the warm fuzzy feeling I get when performing said task that is climatic, to put if in the simplest of terms , must continue. I now am addicted to it...I need the rush..... I need the pleasure and most of all I need the PM's begging for mercy from the court for all of that like a dusting of Gold Bond Medicated to my privates while wearing a speedo surrounded by hot babes needing to be oiled

so you clowns need to ask yourself

is it 5 threads or is it 6 spin off threads

well go ahead......post one, I dare ya.... but you gotta ask yourself.... do you feel lucky?....well do you punk?

Wow.Just.Wow.

Not that I'm a big poster here anyway, but this is exactly what has gone wrong with this board. It's been transformed from a funny, entertaining board and turned into shell of it's former self, policing people like little kids.

Whatever happened to this is "just a internet message board?" where nothing gets taken too seriously? People are who they are, they don't change because it's a message board, so let them be who they are.

Like I said, I'm not a big poster anyway, but when some of the biggest posters on the board have left, doesn't anyone wonder why?

Signing off. This is my last post. Just delete my account now or ban me forever. Either or is fine with me.

Back