How much does Brady want to return?

camera

Reaction score
Sorry if this has been brought up in another thread. But I didn't see it and this has been burning in the back of my mind for some time.

Seems to me Brady has spent very little time in Foxboro since his surgery. You never saw him on the sidelines for the home games. Why not. Even Bledsoe while injuried was on the sidelines cheering on his teammates. Not so with Brady.

You hear reports that he is way behind in his rehab. But that does not seem to hamper his running around with Gi. Last reported sighting of him was in LA grocery shopping and getting ready to work on his new house. Prior to that he's going out places with Gi.

Don't get me wrong, everyone deserves a life outside of football. But in talking with other Pats fans, I am not the only one who thinks that rehabbing his knee is not his top priority.

And his not being on the sidelines, IMHO is wrong. He should have been there to support his teammates.

:::staring at Michigan Dave:::

You want to take this order? :D

:::staring at Michigan Dave:::

You want to take this order? :D

Can't we just pretend it never was written?

:banghead: Or refer this poster to the 7,098,098 other threads where this has been discussed?

OY VEY.:)

At least have some balls and not pretend to be a Pats fan.:doh:

I think we should run him out of town and keep Cassel. I mean, he clearly has no interest in playing football, just because he wasn't seen on the sidelines this year. :coffee:

Sorry if this has been brought up in another thread. But I didn't see it and this has been burning in the back of my mind for some time.

Seems to me Brady has spent very little time in Foxboro since his surgery. You never saw him on the sidelines for the home games. Why not. Even Bledsoe while injuried was on the sidelines cheering on his teammates. Not so with Brady.

You hear reports that he is way behind in his rehab. But that does not seem to hamper his running around with Gi. Last reported sighting of him was in LA grocery shopping and getting ready to work on his new house. Prior to that he's going out places with Gi.

Don't get me wrong, everyone deserves a life outside of football. But in talking with other Pats fans, I am not the only one who thinks that rehabbing his knee is not his top priority.

And his not being on the sidelines, IMHO is wrong. He should have been there to support his teammates.

It's been brought up a million times in a million threads.
Belichick doesn't allow injured players on the sidelines. Ever. The memory you have of Bledsoe "injured on the sideline" was after he was cleared to play and lost his job.

Brady was in the practice facility all the time per Belichick and per everyone else on the team; rehabbing, in meetings, he just wasn't on the field.

Do you read body language too?

I think we should run him out of town and keep Cassel. I mean, he clearly has no interest in playing football, just because he wasn't seen on the sidelines this year. :coffee:

Yeah and how dare he "run around" with is betrothed love of his life I mean NO OTHER players and coaches ever do that. He's such a selfish ass. Never puts the team first I mean MY GAWD.

Man you guys are tooo funny. I stated at the very beginning that I had not seen a thread about this. Too many others about interesting topics such as sweet potatoes, mounting paintings etc.

But hey if your ok with Brady's apparent way behind schedule in rehabbing or his not making it a priority thats fine with me. Although many Pats fans I have talked to are not too happy about it.

Have a nice off season.

Man you guys are tooo funny. I stated at the very beginning that I had not seen a thread about this. Too many others about interesting topics such as sweet potatoes, mounting paintings etc.

But hey if your ok with Brady's apparent way behind schedule in rehabbing or his not making it a priority thats fine with me. Although many Pats fans I have talked to are not too happy about it.

Have a nice off season.

Well, many Pats fans you have talked to are morons. JMO.

Have a nice off season, too. We'll see you next year for post #6, apparently. Maybe it'll be something else intelligent, like, "Is Belichick a crossdresser?" :coffee:

It's been brought up a million times in a million threads.
Belichick doesn't allow injured players on the sidelines. Ever. The memory you have of Bledsoe "injured on the sideline" was after he was cleared to play and lost his job.

Brady was in the practice facility all the time per Belichick and per everyone else on the team; rehabbing, in meetings, he just wasn't on the field.

Guess I am not the only one to remember Bledsoe being on the sidelines before he was medically cleared.

LMAO on Brady being at the practice facility all the time. Did they have a facility for him in NY and LA too?

Guess I am not the only one to remember Bledsoe being on the sidelines before he was medically cleared.

LMAO on Brady being at the practice facility all the time. Did they have a facility for him in NY and LA too?

GFY would ya? You have NO clue how this organization works and apparentlyhave never paid attention as Tom TIME after time did what was best for the team in every way possible over a LONG period of time.

He is one of the most selfless "superstars" to ever grace a football field.

A dying breed of Bledsoe ass kissers/Brady haters. Can't wait til they are all on someone elses bandwagon for GOOD.

Well, many Pats fans you have talked to are morons. JMO.

Have a nice off season, too. We'll see you next year for post #6, apparently. Maybe it'll be something else intelligent, like, "Is Belichick a crossdresser?" :coffee:

Priceless. I will have to tell them that. ROFL

Hey you made me promise not to bring up the crossdressing issue. Have you changed your mind about that?

It has been stated time and again by players and coaches that Brady is a regular at Gillette.

Now, bug off.

Priceless. I will have to tell them that. ROFL

Hey you made me promise not to bring up the crossdressing issue. Have you changed your mind about that?

Your first post here ripped into Belichick for Spygate.

Your second post here ripped into Brady for getting a girl pregnant.

Then you went away for a long time. IMO, that was the highlight of your posting career so far. Can't wait to see you get back to that. :wave:

GFY would ya? You have NO clue how this organization works and apparentlyhave never paid attention as Tom TIME after time did what was best for the team in every way possible over a LONG period of time.

He is one of the most selfless "superstars" to ever grace a football field.

tsk tsk such a way with words that you have. I forgot that your such an expert. At least that is what you keep telling people.

Tom has done many things for the team. Never disputed that. But that was then. This is now. And right now by all appearances his is focusing his attention on other things than getting back in shape to play effectively next season.

Should be interesting to see what kind of shape he's in next season. Thats assuming that his knee is ready. Good thing they put the tag on Cassell.

tsk tsk such a way with words that you have. I forgot that your such an expert. At least that is what you keep telling people.

Tom has done many things for the team. Never disputed that. But that was then. This is now. And right now by all appearances his is focusing his attention on other things than getting back in shape to play effectively next season.

Should be interesting to see what kind of shape he's in next season. Thats assuming that his knee is ready. Good thing they put the tag on Cassell.

*yawns*

Back