How much is D. Thomas worth?

Show me where I said they needed a TOP offense. Again, work on your reading comprehension.

Settle down Chonchito. The Broncos were 19th out of 32 teams in offense. I figure by your comment that the Broncos need to upgrade their offense cause it was so bad it would mean that you think that a team needs to be a "top" offense. Sorry if I ruffled your feathers. LOL

Obviously not literally everything, but in general, he is a winner. You can't argue that. And for the record, he did put a team together in 4 years that has made it to the SB 2x. That's pretty good. As for him as a person or his morals? I could give two shits. I'm not his friend but rather a fan of the football team he manages. As long as they win, I'm happy. He can be the biggest dick (and for the record I think he is) around but that doesn't bother me.

A winner? He is more known for his Super Bowl blow outs both as a player and a GM and being carried to his titles as a player by Davis than anything else. And of course being a big d*** as you say. One of the most selfish people ever. Makes sense why he and the Manninghg's hooked up.

I get what ya'll are saying, and I really don't think DT will be going to New England, but I'd bet that some team would offer a 1st and 3rd. Right?

I don't think anybody would do that based on how he played this past season.

I don't follow his situation closely, but just based on watching him play a half dozen times or so this year it appeared that he wasn't nearly as quick as he had been and his hands were terrible for a guy that is supposed to be a stud No. 1 WR. I saw him drop a lot of balls.

I wouldn't give up a 3rd for him.

A winner? He is more known for his Super Bowl blow outs both as a player and a GM and being carried to his titles as a player by Davis than anything else. And of course being a big d*** as you say. One of the most selfish people ever. Makes sense why he and the Manninghg's hooked up.

This is flat out ridiculous. The guy won 2 SB and that's that. Yes he was blown out in 3 SB. That he almost single single-handedly took to the Bowl. The guy knows how to win. I know what you all are gonna say, but he owned the Colorado Crush for 6 years. In those 6 years the team went to the playoffs 4 times, 2x division champs and 1 championship. That is pretty good. Fast forward to the NFL. Elway took over the Broncos in 2011. What a pile of crap he walked into. But the following year he had the Broncos in the playoffs, and hasn't missed since. So yep. I'd say he wins. Wins the big game every year? That is silly to even talk about. I will bet right now, from this point forward, the Broncos do better than the Pats over the next 10 years. And that makes me happy.

I don't think anybody would do that based on how he played this past season.

I don't follow his situation closely, but just based on watching him play a half dozen times or so this year it appeared that he wasn't nearly as quick as he had been and his hands were terrible for a guy that is supposed to be a stud No. 1 WR. I saw him drop a lot of balls.

I wouldn't give up a 3rd for him.

You should watch highlights of him from previous years. He really is fun to watch. I'm not sure what went on this season. He flat out sucked. Maybe the best thing Josh McDaniels did for the Broncos. Well except lose enough for the #2 pick where we got Von Miller.

Settle down Chonchito. The Broncos were 19th out of 32 teams in offense. I figure by your comment that the Broncos need to upgrade their offense cause it was so bad it would mean that you think that a team needs to be a "top" offense. Sorry if I ruffled your feathers. LOL

Chonchito?? And here I was thinking that you were ok for a Donkey fan.

You obviously can't take a little criticism without getting all butt hurt so you really shouldn't be posting threads here pendejo.

This is flat out ridiculous. The guy won 2 SB and that's that. Yes he was blown out in 3 SB. That he almost single single-handedly took to the Bowl. The guy knows how to win. I know what you all are gonna say, but he owned the Colorado Crush for 6 years. In those 6 years the team went to the playoffs 4 times, 2x division champs and 1 championship. That is pretty good. Fast forward to the NFL. Elway took over the Broncos in 2011. What a pile of crap he walked into. But the following year he had the Broncos in the playoffs, and hasn't missed since. So yep. I'd say he wins. Wins the big game every year? That is silly to even talk about. I will bet right now, from this point forward, the Broncos do better than the Pats over the next 10 years. And that makes me happy.

I guess it depends on your point of view. When compared to Brady as a QB and Bill as a GM, Elway comes up woefully short but then again who doesn't?

As long as Bill remains GM in NE no team will do better than NE. That has been proven in spades the last 15+ years. And last I checked, you don't have a QB so you may want to hold your horses a bit ... I would sooner pick Carolina and Seattle to have more success than the Donks.

You should watch highlights of him from previous years. He really is fun to watch. I'm not sure what went on this season. He flat out sucked. Maybe the best thing Josh McDaniels did for the Broncos. Well except lose enough for the #2 pick where we got Von Miller.

Didn't he get signed to a big contract after last season?

If so, then that might be your answer. I know he was top notch in the past, but when a guy gets big money and then lays an egg then that is a warning sign.

I'm not a big fan of huge contracts given to superstar WRs. It hardly ever works out that the production justifies the expenditure. I'm not aware of any injuries that may have affected him in 2015, so logic tells me that he took the year off because he didn't care to make the sacrifices needed to be great.

He should give Julian Edelman a call to find out how that works. Nobody in the NFL works out harder than that guy. His training program is unbelievably hard and he seems to get better every year as a result.

Seriously, I wouldn't want Demaryius on the Pats even though we could surely use a dependable option at the position.

Chonchito?? And here I was thinking that you were ok for a Donkey fan.

You obviously can't take a little criticism without getting all butt hurt so you really shouldn't be posting threads here pendejo.

Oh wow. Thanks for the vote of confidence. And the butt hurt comment is laughable. If I'm not mistaken I wasn't the one who came unglued because someone misconstrued what I was saying. Anyway, my apologies. I'm sure you're not a fat piglet. Maybe Conchito was too aggressive.

I guess it depends on your point of view. When compared to Brady as a QB and Bill as a GM, Elway comes up woefully short but then again who doesn't?

As long as Bill remains GM in NE no team will do better than NE. That has been proven in spades the last 15+ years. And last I checked, you don't have a QB so you may want to hold your horses a bit ... I would sooner pick Carolina and Seattle to have more success than the Donks.

Elway has been to two SB in 4 years. That's pretty good. I agree BB is a great coach/ GM. I question what will happen when TB retires. I'm guessing that will be in what no more than 5 years or so. Something like this, time will tell. No way Seattle is even in the consideration IMO. In my mind that was a crazy situation. The Hawks got elite QB play at a rookie contract price. Now that they paid Wilson, I think we will see less talent and less depth. But, again time will tell

Didn't he get signed to a big contract after last season?

If so, then that might be your answer. I know he was top notch in the past, but when a guy gets big money and then lays an egg then that is a warning sign.

I'm not a big fan of huge contracts given to superstar WRs. It hardly ever works out that the production justifies the expenditure. I'm not aware of any injuries that may have affected him in 2015, so logic tells me that he took the year off because he didn't care to make the sacrifices needed to be great.

He should give Julian Edelman a call to find out how that works. Nobody in the NFL works out harder than that guy. His training program is unbelievably hard and he seems to get better every year as a result.

Seriously, I wouldn't want Demaryius on the Pats even though we could surely use a dependable option at the position.

I agree with this. That's why I'm afraid to see the Broncos keep him. I hate big contracts to WR's. The Broncos have some real hungry talent at the WR position. I'd hate to see them go to waste for a big name guy that just quit on his team.

Eh, I'd doubt this...

I think it all hinges on what Tom Brady does, or how long he continues to play. I wouldn't be surprised if BB calls it quits when TB does. It would be tough to start over for a coach that has had the same QB for so long.

I think it all hinges on what Tom Brady does, or how long he continues to play. I wouldn't be surprised if BB calls it quits when TB does. It would be tough to start over for a coach that has had the same QB for so long.

Elway has made Denver a really good team...he knows what he is doing for the most part.

I think it hinges on what BB does.

Elway has made Denver a really good team...he knows what he is doing for the most part.

I think it hinges on what BB does.

Do you think he will watch TB retire and try to rebuild with a new QB? Or does he too go out on top?

Oh wow. Thanks for the vote of confidence. And the butt hurt comment is laughable. If I'm not mistaken I wasn't the one who came unglued because someone misconstrued what I was saying. Anyway, my apologies. I'm sure you're not a fat piglet. Maybe Conchito was too aggressive.

I did't become unglued you stooge, I tried to make a point and it went over your head, twice. Then you resort to calling me a fat pig when you've never seen a pic of me or met me in person. So you can GFY chucklehead.

i did't become unglued you stooge, i tried to make a point and it went over your head, twice. Then you resort to calling me a fat pig when you've never seen a pic of me or met me in person. So you can gfy chucklehead.

lol

Elway has been to two SB in 4 years. That's pretty good. I agree BB is a great coach/ GM. I question what will happen when TB retires. I'm guessing that will be in what no more than 5 years or so. Something like this, time will tell. No way Seattle is even in the consideration IMO. In my mind that was a crazy situation. The Hawks got elite QB play at a rookie contract price. Now that they paid Wilson, I think we will see less talent and less depth. But, again time will tell

I can't see the Pats having the same level of success once TB retires as he is a once in a lifetime player. The most accomplished player in NFL history and the GOAT. Who knows how much more he may add before he calls it a day. That being said, as long as BB is there, the Pats will still be the team to beat in the AFC. His skills as a GM and a coach are that good so as good of a job as Elway has done, he will not supplant Bill in the next 10 years. No GM will.

Seattle got elite QB play from Wilson last year. He lived up to his contract and showed the type of improvement season over season that easily justifies his salary. Every team has to pay its QB and every team would gladly pay a QB like Wilson because he makes up for so many other deficiencies. As long as he is there and Carroll continues to replace his talent on defense, Seattle will be a perennial playoff team and SB contender.

Elway is in a much tougher spot because he does not have a QB. Even if he signs Brock there is no guarantee that he will be anything close to Wilson much less an in prime Manninhgh that Elway had from '12-'14. This past season was an aberration. The '85 Bears were a one hit wonder so weren't the 2000 Ravens. IF Elway does not find the next QB then Denver will fall back to the middle of the pack. And for as good as Elway has been as a GM, he has yet to draft a QB that has been THE guy. Perhaps Oz is it but until Elway is able to do that, Denver will not be among the top teams in the AFC.

I can't see the Pats having the same level of success once TB retires as he is a once in a lifetime player. The most accomplished player in NFL history and the GOAT. Who knows how much more he may add before he calls it a day. That being said, as long as BB is there, the Pats will still be the team to beat in the AFC. His skills as a GM and a coach are that good so as good of a job as Elway has done, he will not supplant Bill in the next 10 years. No GM will.

Seattle got elite QB play from Wilson last year. He lived up to his contract and showed the type of improvement season over season that easily justifies his salary. Every team has to pay its QB and every team would gladly pay a QB like Wilson because he makes up for so many other deficiencies. As long as he is there and Carroll continues to replace his talent on defense, Seattle will be a perennial playoff team and SB contender.

Elway is in a much tougher spot because he does not have a QB. Even if he signs Brock there is no guarantee that he will be anything close to Wilson much less an in prime Manninhgh that Elway had from '12-'14. This past season was an aberration. The '85 Bears were a one hit wonder so weren't the 2000 Ravens. IF Elway does not find the next QB then Denver will fall back to the middle of the pack. And for as good as Elway has been as a GM, he has yet to draft a QB that has been THE guy. Perhaps Oz is it but until Elway is able to do that, Denver will not be among the top teams in the AFC.

I think you missed my point with Seattle. The hawks didn't spend the big bucks on a QB till last year, because Wilson was playing on a rookie contract. That meant that Seattle could spend lots of money elsewhere. Now that they spent the big dollar on Wilson, they can't spend a ton of cash elsewhere. And I think it showed. Their team is not what it was. I agree that Wilson deserves the money. Shoot, Id take him in a heartbeat. And I agree that BB is great. I just question if he will hang em up when TB hangs em up? I find it hard to believe that he will want to "rebuild". The dude is getting old. Maybe J Mac sticks around and BB hands it off. Never know.

Back