Hows that R. Moss deal working for ya?

bump for dumb dumbROFL ROFL ROFL

Dolphin22 on 08-09-2007 at 05:44 PM said:
Hows that Moss deal working for you guys..pretty good..I wonder if he'll start week #1...

these stats show Moss's great effort & super stardum the last 2 seasons...don't they...looks like he really hustled...no wonder why the 2-14 Raiders didn't want him & had plans of drafting an excellant QB...

G Rec Yds TDYear
16 60 1005 8 2005 Oakland Raiders
13 42 553 3 2006 Oakland Raiders

But....but....but.......

.....Randy Moss MADE Tom Brady, right? I mean, this year is all Randy Moss, right? ANY quarterback can do what Brady did if he had Randy Moss...it has nothing to do with Brady....

Just wanted to post the original quote so we can all have a good laugh.ROFL ROFL ROFL

Re: Re: Hows that R. Moss deal working for ya?

Baron Samedi on 01-03-2008 at 03:04 PM said:
But....but....but.......

.....Randy Moss MADE Tom Brady, right? I mean, this year is all Randy Moss, right? ANY quarterback can do what Brady did if he had Randy Moss...it has nothing to do with Brady....

Just wanted to post the original quote so we can all have a good laugh.ROFL ROFL ROFL

Moss jogged out patterns & didn't feel like playing ...haven't you listened to his quotes...once they lost a few games...I used to laugh how when he was the Vikes & Chris Carter he was asshole whenever they lost & everything was just dandy when the won

hes like a little kid who strikes out in Little League basevball & crys his eyes out in front of everybody & nakes an ass out of himself.

Re: Re: Re: Hows that R. Moss deal working for ya?

Dolphin22 on 01-03-2008 at 06:22 PM said:

hes like a little kid who strikes out in Little League basevball & crys his eyes out in front of everybody & nakes an ass out of himself.

Sounds like you. :D

Dolphin22 on 08-09-2007 at 05:44 PM said:
Hows that Moss deal working for you guys..pretty good..I wonder if he'll start week #1...

these stats show Moss's great effort & super stardum the last 2 seasons...don't they...looks like he really hustled...no wonder why the 2-14 Raiders didn't want him & had plans of drafting an excellant QB...

G Rec Yds TDYear
Nice call.

Moss jogged out patterns & didn't feel like playing ...haven't you listened to his quotes...once they lost a few games...I used to laugh how when he was the Vikes & Chris Carter he was asshole whenever they lost & everything was just dandy when the won

Now I understand why you think he deserves the MVP.......:yawn: ROFL ....

Do you hold the patent on crying and acting like an ass? Is he infringing your your IP?

Dolphin22 on 08-10-2007 at 04:50 AM said:
Aaron Brooks who may not be the greatest,,,but made Joe Horn & your boy Stallworth a name...And K. Collins who has a good deep ball

Now Moss has a "Dink & Dunker" High School QB ... not much of an improvement...especially if you watched Brady the last 2 seasons Blow & Choke in 3 playoff games against Denver , San Diego & Colts to end their seasons in a most embarresing way..

Don't you all remember !!! or no...something else you will all just avoid & prblably reply by telling me again tom has 3 rings,,,

LMFAO at all of you...such a joke..I can't even make this shit up !!!

Good call dumb dumb - Brady isn't much of an improvementROFL

lol at someone who goes on about the greatness of the 72 dolphins calling any QB a dink and dunker

the dolphins dinked and dunked because they lacked the ability to throw the ball down field
the pats dink and dunk because most teams have 4 defenders standing 50 yards down field in fear of the deep ball

Aaron Brooks who may not be the greatest,,,but made Joe Horn & your boy Stallworth a name...And K. Collins who has a good deep ball

Now Moss has a "Dink & Dunker" High School QB ... not much of an improvement...especially if you watched Brady the last 2 seasons Blow & Choke in 3 playoff games against Denver , San Diego & Colts to end their seasons in a most embarresing way..

Don't you all remember !!! or no...something else you will all just avoid & prblably reply by telling me again tom has 3 rings,,,

This dumb dumb classic never gets old, talk about 'superior knowledge':jester:

Yeah these are always great to bring up. Can you find any where he predicted the phins would take the division and that culpepper is the answer.

The game has passed him by. Like most "long time" Dolphin fans, they're stuck in the early 70s and cling on to the Marino years (who was also a dink and dunker).

Teams don't throw the ball long like they used to D, the offenses are more conservative and stress ball control while eliminating turnovers/mistakes. Throwing the ball deep is low percentage success wise, but high reward. See Stanley Morgan, who avg almost 20 yds per catch back in his hey-day with the Patriots. That, in today's terms, is almost unheard of, and virtually non-existent.

The game has passed you by my good man, sadly.

My favorite dumb dumb post of all-time...

G Rec Yds TDYear

Well lets take look: Rec. 98 yards 1493 Avg/. 15.2 TD's 23

Every now and again it's fun to go back and rember just how fucing stupid you really are. Not bad for a 4th round pick you moron. :jester:

Back