I am not sure where to place this

Muse

Paleface
Reaction score
thread for while it is about football it is not about football and am afraid to mess with the higher beings that be so,..........

I got another crush it is good ole number #23 yip I am strong in this new crush. I have not
forgotten the other , that will never happen but I decided to add someone current and that one my very own Leigh.

Poor man I am sure his ears will be ringing for sure and won't know why

:heart:

thread for while it is about football it is not about football and am afraid to mess with the higher beings that be so,..........

I got another crush it is good ole number #23 yip I am strong in this new crush. I have not
forgotten the other , that will never happen but I decided to add someone current and that one my very own Leigh.

Poor man I am sure his ears will be ringing for sure and won't know why

:heart:

Howdy girl. :hug:

My Planet mother has arrived. What a happy day! :heart:

Makes me forget all about the board changes.

WB Musie!!!

Thanks pretty lady

Thanks everyone

As I was waiting for my new password to arrive I was looking at the forum and saw the new changes and thought hmm, we need some thing, figured I infuse my man love for #23 :) figured the people would come on out if nothing else:)

Welcome back Muse!!!

This is the correct place for this thread. Also, football threads are allowed here in the tailgate, to answer your question. Just keep in mind, they can be hijacked or subject to whatever "fun things" that go on in the tailgate forum.

Of course, all posts must remain civil. That's the big change for the tailgate. Other than that, it's business as usual in here.

Welcome back Muse!!!

This is the correct place for this thread. Also, football threads are allowed here in the tailgate, to answer your question. Just keep in mind, they can be hijacked or subject to whatever "fun things" that go on in the tailgate forum.

Of course, all posts must remain civil. That's the big change for the tailgate. Other than that, it's business as usual in here.
Hello my chocolate bear :)
I figured anything that was not strictly football belong here and if I posted lust on Leigh I be warned since that is there for a diff reeason

Well then why are they allowed here if there is a football forum for just football?

Does that not defeat the purpose of a football forum

Gosh splain Ricky

Hello my chocolate bear :)
I figured anything that was not strictly football belong here and if I posted lust on Leigh I be warned since that is there for a diff reeason

Well then why are they allowed here if there is a football forum for just football?

Does that not defeat the purpose of a football forum

Gosh splain Ricky

OK, there are a few forums here at Patriots Planet. The forum that this thread is in, is the Three Ring Circus - Patriots Tailgate. This is what has been the main forum.

The new forum, which is strictly for football posts, is called the Patriots Planet Football Forum. Some of the hardcore football fans wanted a place to post without all the "other" stuff that was going on in the tailgate.

If you want to post a thread about Xs and Os, without it getting hijacked into a sex thread, post it in the Football Forum. Otherwise you can continue to make posts about various topics (other than politics) in the Tailgate (where this thread is located).

I hope that clarifies things.

OK, there are a few forums here at Patriots Planet. The forum that this thread is in, is the Three Ring Circus - Patriots Tailgate. This is what has been the main forum.

The new forum, which is strictly for football posts, is called the Patriots Planet Football Forum. Some of the hardcore football fans wanted a place to post without all the "other" stuff that was going on in the tailgate.

If you want to post a thread about Xs and Os, without it getting hijacked into a sex thread, post it in the Football Forum. Otherwise you can continue to make posts about various topics (other than politics) in the Tailgate (where this thread is located).

I hope that clarifies things.

Thanks big guy appreciate it:kisss:

So again my new crush #23 oh mama wuv

Back