I need a good blow

tehrick67

Reaction score
My leaf blower died a few weeks back and I'm in need of a new one.
Any recommendations?

My leaf blower died a few weeks back and I'm in need of a new one.
Any recommendations?
I bought a sears wet vac with a leaf blower attachment...Yes its corded,but the wet vac is a 6 hP 16 gallon kick ass monster.. I got mine for $79.00 The leaf blower is well over 200mph and kicks ass. And since its not gas operated I don't worry about maintenance..

One drawback if you blow your load too soon you better hope you have it plugged into a GFI or your toast..:coffee:

I believe you can rent a quality blow :coffee:

554645_3127063458752_1329642587_32218102_1466426804_n.jpg

In all seriousness, I've had this electric Toro for 3 years now and love it.

I was nervous about going electric vs. gas but I have to tell you, this thing is POWERFUL. And for 2 years, I disregarded the impellar option as a gimmicky selling point. Silly me. I used it last year and holy crap - it's awesome! The impellar is solid metal and crushed up twigs and even a some acorns (although I'd watch out for acorns - can't be good).

And I never found the cord to be a nuisance. For $75 - totally worth it.

I'm not sure what you're looking for but when it comes to outdoor power equipment I only buy STIHL.
I have an Echo Weed wacker,and I love it.. STIHL is the best,but you must pay for it...

I have a Black and Decker Leaf Hog that is corded but comes with heads that both suck and blow. Plenty of power since I mainly use it as a vacuum.

I have a Black and Decker Leaf Hog that is corded but comes with heads that both suck and blow. Plenty of power since I mainly use it as a vacuum.
I'm sure you do...:insane::Fart:

I was nervous about going electric vs. gas but I have to tell you, this thing is POWERFUL. And for 2 years, I disregarded the impellar option as a gimmicky selling point. Silly me. I used it last year and holy crap - it's awesome! The impellar is solid metal and crushed up twigs and even a some acorns (although I'd watch out for acorns - can't be good).

I had electric and don't mind buying one again, no maintenance -- plus I have enough extension cords to reach the moon.

I had electric and don't mind buying one again, no maintenance -- plus I have enough extension cords to reach the moon.

That's a bigger reason for me liking it than I expected. I don't mind what's required of gas-powered tools but I love that this one just comes in and out of the shed and powers right up.

I also have an electric pole saw that I appreciate for much the same reason but not sure I'd go electric with many other outdoor power equipment options.

Ditto! :thumb:

Back