I want 20+ carries for SJax against Miami

TommyD420

Joe Milton is my QB1
Reaction score
I don't care what the numbers said at the end of the day, Steven Jackson was their best running back yesterday.

Bolden was fine, but he's far more valuable on Special Teams.

I'm sure they were trying to break him in a bit yesterday, but he should be good to go for that next week. He should have fresh legs. Another week of practice and gameplan.

Well, Frank Gore scored two TDs against that same defense, so I don't know why you'd even consider throwing the ball.

I think BB was fairly pleased with S Jax yesterday, he looked in good nick for someone just coming in and who hadn't played in quite a while.

At this time of the year, he is going to be used pretty extensively as we move forward. He still has it.

I think BB was fairly pleased with S Jax yesterday, he looked in good nick for someone just coming in and who hadn't played in quite a while.

At this time of the year, he is going to be used pretty extensively as we move forward. He still has it.

I could have used more than 7 ****ing carries.

How about 2 dives at 3rd and half-a-yard, when the Patriots lined up in shotgun twice?

How about not loading up in heavy sets when he comes in, and making it completely predictable that 'SJax means run'? I hope that was an intentional setup.

I could have used more than 7 ****ing carries.

How about 2 dives at 3rd and half-a-yard, when the Patriots lined up in shotgun twice?

How about not loading up in heavy sets when he comes in, and making it completely predictable that 'SJax means run'? I hope that was an intentional setup.

I told my son, I can predict each and everytime the pats run, so I know the other team can. I will say that I think he needed a week to break in first, I was not expecting 20 carries with an iffy oline against that Jets front.

I'm just glad after being on the shelf so long we haven't heard the predictable pulled (insert muscle group here).

Get thru it. Recover. Pick up intensity next week. Bye. Then balls out!

I'm just glad after being on the shelf so long we haven't heard the predictable pulled (insert muscle group here).

Yeah long layoff, which probably is one of the reason for the 7 carries and no more.

Well, to be fair, he was barely in the game enough for that to happen.

I don't care what the numbers said at the end of the day, Steven Jackson was their best running back yesterday.

Bolden was fine, but he's far more valuable on Special Teams.

I was very surprised at how well he ran after being off for a year. I know his numbers don't show it....but he looks like he can be an issue

I was very surprised at how well he ran after being off for a year. I know his numbers don't show it....but he looks like he can be an issue

I am not sure we had a run over 5 yards the entire day. Of course that could have been on our 3rd string oline at that point. We will see next week if he gets more carries.

Yeah, unfortunately, the line decided to just not block guys a couple of times, but overall, he got way more push against that line than anyone else the Patriots have thrown at the Jets recently.

4 and 5 yards against that d-line? That's a win.

Yeah, unfortunately, the line decided to just not block guys a couple of times, but overall, he got way more push against that line than anyone else the Patriots have thrown at the Jets recently.

4 and 5 yards against that d-line? That's a win.

Too bad we are not playing the colts this year in the playoffs, I would predict 200 yards and 2 td's.

Back