Im Baaack

Notice how the Jet fans only show up right before the game, but disappeared after the earlier loss?

Yeah, you guys are GREAT fans.

I was here before and after. nobody is really disrespecting the board or the Patriots, and all you guys do is whine and cry rather than discussing the game.

I think this board makes it irrelevant what time you come. you guys just want a circle jerk of love. and that's fine.

God I can't wait to see Brett toss up another two or three picks tonight... What a complete and total cockpunch it'll be if Belichick beats the rat with King of His Own at QB, The Firm at RB.... no Rodney, No Adalius...

After the Jets went out and bought Favre, Jenkins, Fanica, Woody, etc...

Beautiful... just beautiful...

I was here before and after. nobody is really disrespecting the board or the Patriots, and all you guys do is whine and cry rather than discussing the game.

I think this board makes it irrelevant what time you come. you guys just want a circle jerk of love. and that's fine.

Not true. Over the last year we've had more than our fair share of hit and run trolls who are going to come back after the game but don't.

I don't see any whining or crying going on:shrug:

Not true. Over the last year we've had more than our fair share of hit and run trolls who are going to come back after the game but don't.

I don't see any whining or crying going on:shrug:

I haven't noticed what the general feeling is. I'm just going by what I saw before and after the last Jets game.

http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=900737#post900737

The trolling after the opener against the Chiefs was brutal though, and I'm not defending that.

That is not the case, and as a resident alien I think I can speak with some authority on this matter.

I haven't noticed what the general feeling is. I'm just going by what I saw before and after the last Jets game.

http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=900737#post900737

The trolling after the opener against the Chiefs was brutal though, and I'm not defending that.

I know some folks have gotten sensative and you're right, it was brutal after the Chiefs game.

I don't think anyone has a problem with oppossing fans who want to talk football, we have many regulars from other teams, even Colts fans:blink:

You came back and ate crow:thumb:

Whatever dude, you're the king of all trolls. >)

Notice how the Jet fans only show up right before the game, but disappeared after the earlier loss?

Yeah, you guys are GREAT fans.

Maybe you should take a stroll into a Jets messageboard and see how many Pats trolls spammed/spam our boards, but pulled a houdini disappearing act after the Pats monumental choke job last February...

someone is calling the kettle black...

Maybe you should take a stroll into a Jets messageboard and see how many Pats trolls spammed/spam our boards, but pulled a houdini disappearing act after the Pats monumental choke job last February...

#1: We are not responsible for all Pats fans, nor for all Internet idiots.

#2: There is no amount of disinfectant on earth that would convince me to "take a stroll into a Jets messageboard".

Only if he was one of those Pats fans on the Jets boards.

There's one who won't be back, speaking of houdini.

im sorry, I cant hear you with Mangini's balls jammed down your throat....btw, how does it taste?
I agree. The Jets are the best 7-3 team that I've ever seen. After tonight's win, I think folks would be foolish to believe that a team that's won 7 games and beaten the Patriots at Foxboro won't win the Super Bowl.

im sorry, I cant hear you with Mangini's balls jammed down your throat....btw, how does it taste?

Tastes like Rat?

Hey your guys won fair and square. Like your corn hole wasn't flapping with 1 second left in the 4th buddy? Don't lie, now.
Coin toss won you the game. No excuses, but that is what happens in OT. Oh well.
But hey, really, congrats, If my team sucked for as long as yours has I'd be slinging the shit too. Good luck in the Superbowl, what's the over?

You're a goddamn assclown. I hope that you're sent down to play with the other schmucks who just come here to troll.

Congrats on barely defeating an injury-ridden Patriots team. Your team is now 3-15 in the last 18 games. Yeah, that's a real rivalry, dumbass.

You're a goddamn assclown. I hope that you're sent down to play with the other schmucks who just come here to troll.

Congrats on barely defeating an injury-ridden Patriots team. Your team is now 3-15 in the last 18 games. Yeah, that's a real rivalry, dumbass.

TRUTH

Back