I'm working again!!

I used to love messing around with pallet jacks ROFL ROFL ROFL
I used to do liquidations, often the building would be totally empty but for a few old beater forklifts in huge distribution centers, so we'd have forklift races and shit. Awesome!

Just got a warehouse gig where I work 4- 10 hour days with 3 off.
My skill set is relationship/ financial product selling. The job market has clearly demonstrated a total lack of interest in me despite continued efforts on my part to entice them to hire me.
This job is a 4am start with tons of lifting and trying not to get run down by fork trucks. It's physically demanding and while not the most mentally taxing job I've ever had, it's easy to make a mistake when your tired and new.
I like these people, there's no politics and at the end of the shift you leave the job there.
It's really really good to go and earn some coin I'll tell ya. Six months on the dole and my spirit was taking a pretty serious beating..

Congratulations and good luck! :toast:

Just got a warehouse gig where I work 4- 10 hour days with 3 off.
My skill set is relationship/ financial product selling. The job market has clearly demonstrated a total lack of interest in me despite continued efforts on my part to entice them to hire me.
This job is a 4am start with tons of lifting and trying not to get run down by fork trucks. It's physically demanding and while not the most mentally taxing job I've ever had, it's easy to make a mistake when your tired and new.
I like these people, there's no politics and at the end of the shift you leave the job there.
It's really really good to go and earn some coin I'll tell ya. Six months on the dole and my spirit was taking a pretty serious beating..

Screw working. Now that you and I are in the ski boot business together, we should be on Easy Street...

Back