In victory Manning still whines!

Well, generally at home you want the crowd to be quiet on offense. I guess I'm still not sure what the issue is there.

As to why they were throwing? Probably because they thought it was the best way to move the ball? I don't know, I'm not allowed to sit in on The bronco offensive meetings (now matter how many times i try :( ).

I'm still not sure what any of this has to do with what I originally posted. Unless you just wanted a jumping off point to bitch about media coverage in 2007 and my previous post provided that somehow.

throw the ball to kill the clock?

I took that as P4's point but will let him clarify

The game was OVER! Who cares if the crowd is noisy at that point? I fully understand the concept of when to be loud and when to be quiet. In this case, however, the game was OVER at that point in time hence the Philipface shown on the screen. Game. Set. Match. Checkmate.

Your putting words in my mouth. You cannot dispute the fact that when the Patriots were throwing the ball late in games with 2TD leads (like Denver did last night) it would have been all over the place both fans and media alike. Instead of outrage, we get the Manning throwing the guy under the bus as the story.

My personal take: I think it's a non-issue, but it gives something for people to cry about over the weekend.

I would like to say I'm shocked about Peyton's whining about the scoreboard operator and then burying him during a presser…but...

I hope now that he has exposed his weakness! all the teams they play will be loud as hell when they have the ball.

I have heard ZERO analysts criticizing big head asshole for this either. In fact they PRAISE him for being so detail oriented and joke about the scoreboard operator should be fired. Disgraceful!
If TB EVER showed up someone like that in a press conference, I'd be revolted. But he wouldn't because he's not an elitist prick.

Mike Klis @MikeKlis · 8m 8 minutes ago
Thanks to all who responded to Peyton-scoreboard operator column. I'd say 80-20 pro Peyton. http://dpo.st/1z9WJ4g

Mike Klis @MikeKlis · 7m 7 minutes ago
Moral of the column reaction is: He's Peyton Manning. He can say what he wants. http://dpo.st/1z9WJ4g

I have heard ZERO analysts criticizing big head asshole for this either. In fact they PRAISE him for being so detail oriented and joke about the scoreboard operator should be fired. Disgraceful!
If TB EVER showed up someone like that in a press conference, I'd be revolted. But he wouldn't because he's not an elitist prick.

Mike Klis @MikeKlis · 8m 8 minutes ago
Thanks to all who responded to Peyton-scoreboard operator column. I'd say 80-20 pro Peyton. http://dpo.st/1z9WJ4g

Mike Klis @MikeKlis · 7m 7 minutes ago
Moral of the column reaction is: He's Peyton Manning. He can say what he wants. http://dpo.st/1z9WJ4g

I don't know, HS…maybe I'm so accustomed by the "Patriot Way" and our way of handling the media and etc but, same as you, it's kind of ridiculous to me to hear someone, especially Peyton, put someone on blast like that. He's done it before but c'mon now. The scoreboard operator's not up there telling him how to run his offense.

If he wants to bitch about it, that's fine do it behind closed doors to the party involved. That is poor leadership on his part, but I'm not shocked. It's his norm.
Also:
SB pick sixes
Scoreboard operator: 0
peypey: 2

I don't know if the Pats would eff with him but I hope they do. I loathe him. There is almost nothing I hate more than an elitist patronizing one way street type person.

I'd especially like it if they credited electronics after that side eyed comment Fox made years ago about cameragate.

I hope the Pats win and after the game both BB and TFB make it a point to thank the scoreboard operator
I'd especially like it if they credited electronics after that side eyed comment Fox made years ago about cameragate.

Remember that time they put up a shot of Joey Porter on the Gillette scoreboard, at the end of a win against MIA, and it said "zero tackles, zero sacks"? ROFL

Different situation, of course, but I hope they find a way do something that rivals the sheer awesomenosity of that one. :manning::fire:

Remember that time they put up a shot of Joey Porter on the Gillette scoreboard, at the end of a win against MIA, and it said "zero tackles, zero sacks"? ROFL
BWAHAHAHHAHA I forgot all about that.
As an aside, I am not one of those people who says OH just enjoy watching one of the greats play regardless of team blah blah blah. NO, I WON'T!!! I HATE HIM!!! I WILL NEVER EVER ENJOY WATCHING HIM DO ANYTHING BUT FAIL. EVER. THE VERY SOUND OF HIS VOICE SHATTERS MY OVARIES!!

mag_peyton01jr_576.jpg

Consti-peyton

BWAHAHAHHAHA I forgot all about that.
As an aside, I am not one of those people who says OH just enjoy watching one of the greats play regardless of team blah blah blah. NO, I WON'T!!! I HATE HIM!!! I WILL NEVER EVER ENJOY WATCHING HIM DO ANYTHING BUT FAIL. EVER. THE VERY SOUND OF HIS VOICE SHATTERS MY OVARIES!!
porter0.jpg

Back