is it just me or

Hemi_1

Reaction score
outside of three teams that stand out this year

Patriots

Dallas

Colts

The rest seem to be impossible to predict. They are totally inconsitant.

I got no idea how to pick these games anymore.

Houston losing to Atlanta, ok now last year I would not have been surprised one bit but this year Houston seems to be for real, or at least did.

Pitt losing to the Birds is not a huge surprise but still a bit of a shocker.

The biggest CLuster F**K IMO this week was In San Diego.

Seriously.......Kansas City plays SD well.

At least LT has decided to shut his cake hole. I will believe it when I see it.

Rant over.

P4E* on 10-01-2007 at 11:45 AM said:
What about Green Bay??...they have been consitant

Nothing against Green Bay here. They deserve their 4-0 record.

I only left them out because I personally think they are not at the same level as the other three teams.

P4E* on 10-01-2007 at 11:45 AM said:
What about Green Bay??...they have been consitant

Green Bay can't run the ball, they aren't as good as the 3 teams mentioned..

Yeah,good point guys,green bay is prolly heading for a slump,they have hardly been that impressive really in there 4 wins

I definately agree. I think parity this season is another word for mediocrity.

Here's a list of teams I believe to be better, but for some reason can't Establish themselve as a decent playoff contender:

Arizona
Houston
Denver
Baltimore
Cleveland
Seattle
Carolina
Maybe Kansas City?
NY Giants
Philly
Cincinnati
browns?

...the list foes on. It sees we have four teams that have defined themselves as the class of the league:

1A
NE
Indy

1B
Pitt
Cowboys

2A

Greenbay
Maybe Seattle?

......and then following is a league of teams top to bottom that have yet to define themselves as decent football teams.

BobKraftsCoozie on 10-01-2007 at 12:05 PM said:
I definately
1B
Pitt

Really? You're still rating the Steelers this high? I think you're being way too generous.

3 Point Stan* on 10-01-2007 at 09:51 AM said:
Really? You're still rating the Steelers this high? I think you're being way too generous.

I was thinking they were in the top 3, untill I saw them lose to the Cards. :Eason: Just because me and Rothleswhatever were born on the same day of the same year doesn't mean I'm pulling for him!

I am still sticking with Houston as a wildcard team. They are missing their number 1 receiver, who is a top 5 wr in the league. When he gets back watch them light up teams...

Seattle's going to sneak up on a lot of people this year. Everyone seems to forget they had a bunch of injuries last year, and still won a playoff game. That defense has really blossomed into one of the better ones in the league, and I'm pretty confident that they'll rise to the best in their conference by the end of the year.

:pat:

As long as SF keeps losing so our 1st rounder gets higher and higher im a happy camper.

Back