Is McDaniels a failure?

Is he??

• Total voters
Wait I thought he was the reason for all the pats success and bradys success? Orton was supposed to turn into brady and win superbowls and break records.

He started out great, but as the season went on, and he became less of a Patriot and more of a Donkey.. he started to morph into a failure. Now he's one of yours, so a failure he has become.

I voted no, but every other message board is laughing at him so I decided to see what Pats fans think.

I voted no, but every other message board is laughing at him so I decided to see what Pats fans think.

Honestly, I think he did more with that team than anyone could have. They were not the 6-0 team everyone thought they were, they were a team that everyone predicted would win 5 games, and they did better. There is a lot of things that need to be worked out with some players to move forward.

McDaniels will have that team be a perrenial championship contender within 3 years. Bank on it.

McDaniels will have that team be a perrenial championship contender within 3 years. Bank on it.
:toast:

This post makes me happy. Why do you think this? What makes him any different than Weis, Mangini, and Crennel in your opinion?

I think McDaniels will have the Broncos atop that division soon, the Chargers will start to head downhill after this year and, would anyone have said they would rather have Orton than Cutler at this point in the year when the season started? Nope, but here we are and Jay leads the league in INTs

Wait I thought he was the reason for all the pats success and bradys success? Orton was supposed to turn into brady and win superbowls and break records.

Orton didn't get Kraft he just got a young offensive coordinator !!..smarten up

:toast:

This post makes me happy. Why do you think this? What makes him any different than Weis, Mangini, and Crennel in your opinion?

McDaniels knows what the **** he's doing. Mangini doesn't, and never did. He had one year as a coordinator, and he wasn't that great at it.

Crennel was surprising, I still don't know what happened, although it WAS frickin' Cleveland, so I'm sure that didn't help.

And Weis was college. That's a whole different deal.

McDaniels has a quality offensive plan, brought in quality people to do the defense, and is continuing to put his stamp on the team. Once he's got a team with mostly "his guys", look out.

He was right about Cutler. He'll be right about Marshall too.

Let's be honest, pre-season, no one was picking the Broncos to win more than 5 games, let alone compete for the playoffs. Simple fact is, there just isn't a hell of a lot of talent on that team, and they benefited from a weak early schedule and a lot of playing over their heads.

That's going to change, and soon, thanks to the Cutler deal.

You're witnessing a legit "rebuilding" job. I'm interested to see just how far McDaniels can take it.

He's the right guy. Don't worry.

Is McD a failure ummmm, yes. He had a nice start but that very enthusiastic fist pumping was a bit premature :blink: Hey maybe next year McD and that's a BIG maybe. Oh yeah BTW you don't "own us"! Sorry, I lost respect for him after he said that to Shaun Philips.

I'm not sure if he is a bust or will be a success in a few years. The thing is, nobody else knows yet either.

It takes time. I still think he is young for the position he is in, just as I did when I heard he had taken the job. This was evidenced by the over enthusiastic demonstration when he beat the Pats in the regular season.

He has the potential to be good but he still has things to learn and will need to grow into the position he has with the Donks. If there is no patience in Broncoland it could be a disaster.

Is McD a failure ummmm, yes. He had a nice start but that very enthusiastic fist pumping was a bit premature :blink: Hey maybe next year McD and that's a BIG maybe. Oh yeah BTW you don't "own us"! Sorry, I lost respect for him after he said that to Shaun Philips.

"I was two or three steps out of the tunnel when Shaun Phillips raced up to me with his helmet off and said, 'I'll kick your [expletive] ass, too,'" McDaniels said. (It would be a real hoot if the deleted expletive was "mutherf--king".) "I'm not saying I felt physically threatened but that's exactly the way it went down. It surprised me in a way but we played them a lot when I was in New England and he's always been that kind of guy. Get your story straight classy charger fan!

You Charger fans are so cute.

Did he hurt your feelings like when the big bad classless patriots danced on a logo?

Back