Is this a trap game? No, but we are --

ParanoidPatriot

Big member
Reaction score
DOOMED!

I was thinking at the beginning of the year that this could be a trap game. But now we don't have a QB on the roster that is not "limited".

How can you win with a limited QB? Put in another limited QB?

And look at the beating the Bills put on Arizona last week. Hell, we needed a missed FG in order to win in AZ..

The you have Rex and Rob looking for revenge. If it was just Rex or just Rob looking for revenge we might stand a chance, but it's both Rex and Rob. How the Hell are limited QB's suppose to perform against both Rex and Rob?

I think we are doomed - there is no doubt about it. Tell me where I'm wrong.

Next week could be a trap game- we'll see if TFB is in uniform or if he goes all Italian.

Definitely a trap game. The Browns will want that win and it's Tom's first game back and he may be rusty. I foresee MAYBE 350 YDs with only 2 TDs in a tight win.

Hey, listen, shit for brains, HE'S TALKING ABOUT THIS GAME, NOT NEXT WEEK'S GAME.

AND THIS IS A KARMA THREAD, SO DON'T POST YOUR BULLSHIT FVCKWAD ASSHOLISH CRAP IN HERE.

No offense. :coffee:

Tyrod Taylor is the lovechild of Usain Bolt, Joe Montana, Norman Einstein, Chuck Norris and Simon the Slippery Eel. He's going to run and pass for a number of yards that is higher than the biggest number in the universe. With eggs on top.

That Buffalo Defence is going to do such unspeakably awful things to Gruffalo and Brisket that even serial killers and genocidal maniacs watching the game will beg them to stop.

Rex Ryan will put together a combination of blitzing non-blitzes that the Pats' O line will end up just blocking each other and air.

Seriously, if you're Paranoid Patriot, you will get more pleasure watching baseball, that's how bad it will be.

Doomed. 3-13, here we come.

Pats - minus infinity
Bills - impossibly high no.

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

Hey, listen, shit for brains, HE'S TALKING ABOUT THIS GAME, NOT NEXT WEEK'S GAME.

AND THIS IS A KARMA THREAD, SO DON'T POST YOUR BULLSHIT FVCKWAD ASSHOLISH CRAP IN HERE.

No offense. :coffee:

Why do trolls always get into fights with you? Are they stupid? :shrug_n:

I answered my own question. Yes, they are.

No offense.
The last two words made Pepsi come out of my nose.

I knew we were doomed when I heard Rex invoke the name of Walt Patulski.

Members of the media kept wondering why Rex made that funny name up and then butchering that same name as they tried to repeat it. Nobody seemed to even know who Walt was.

Well, I knew Walt Patulski. He was the first overall draft choice of the Bills in 1972 -- a towering DE from Notre Dame and he had a solid career as an effective pass-rusher and two-way player for Buffalo, but paid a steep price for the high expectations placed on the overall One and was considered somewhat of a bust despite being elected to the National Polish-American Sports Hall of Fame in Troy, Michigan in 2014.

Such hubris by the media and fans of New England cannot be overlooked and I'm sure the Bills will be inspired to show us all who Walt was and play their best football to make sure that Mr. Patulski knows he has not been forgotten and is not now nor was never a joke. He was a fine player and an even better man.

Big number 85. Leave it to Rex to know how to push the right buttons.

Buffalo Patulski Pack 29
New England Ninnymuggins 13

...being elected to the National Polish-American Sports Hall of Fame in Troy, Michigan in 2014.
No offense Gronk, Ghost, et al, but

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Cheers, BostonTim

Back