Isn't is time to let Zeke out of here?

zeke mowatt

Reaction score
Come on, i've paid my dues down here.......Let me back on the main board.

Come on, i've paid my dues down here.......Let me back on the main board.

You've made a very compelling argument.

I remember when I used to be a mod we were always hoping an AC'er would try to explain explain why they thought they were ready to be sprung out. You know, how their time in here has helped rehabilitate them and so forth.

Hardly anyone ever did, though.

What have you learned in here?

I have learned that far more football discussions happen in the ASSylum than on the main board.
Then why do you want out? Besides, its a f'n mess up there right now: like 23 mb's rolled into 5. You wouldn't know where to start.
Posted via Mobile Device

You've made a very compelling argument.

I remember when I used to be a mod we were always hoping an AC'er would try to explain explain why they thought they were ready to be sprung out. You know, how their time in here has helped rehabilitate them and so forth.

Hardly anyone ever did, though.

What have you learned in here?

I've learned its next to impossible to talk football down here..........I'll mind my manners in the main forum.

Then why do you want out? Besides, its a f'n mess up there right now: like 23 mb's rolled into 5. You wouldn't know where to start.
Posted via Mobile Device
I like it down here. I just wish more people would come visit us trapped down here. :(

I've learned its next to impossible to talk football down here..........I'll mind my manners in the main forum.

Un-huh.

I'm not a mod anymore, but maybe I could mention you as candidate for release.

Why did you get stuck here in the first place? I don't remember.

Full disclosure, please, just what you did.

I was sent down here for saying Asante Samuel's name three times in a thread.

I was sent down here for saying Asante Samuel's name three times in a thread.

I am actually very surprised that you are still down here. And I agree, during the regular season it is a much better place to communicate football. It is also fun messing with D22.

If you are really that obsessed with posting in the forum above, just go through a proxy server, create a fake e-mail on google, and re-sign back up using a different user name ZzzzzzzzEke.....

I'll ask them to bounce you but don't make me look bad and do stupid shit and fvck shit all up. Can't promise anything tho.
Posted via Mobile Device

It's time to set the Assclowns free! I have read the assclown amnesty thread and am responding to this post.
Once again I agree with you 100% Ras.

Just think of how hard it was for them to gain that status in the first place. Now, they will be model posters and deserve to be let loose among the humans? I don't think so.

It really wasn't hard at all to become an assclown. I don't think I even had 15 posts yet and was sent down here.

UT said he warned me but I didn't see the warning until AFTER he assclowned me because he posted it in a thread I was in and I never checked it. If you are going to give someone a warning, the least you could do is send it in a private message where the poster is sure to see it.

I have been locked down here for over two years now. If you don't want to let me out can you at least give me some freaking privileges like being able to edit posts, search my posts, search other posts, look at pictures on the main board, give rep, and see who gave me rep?

It's time to set the Assclowns free! I have read the assclown amnesty thread and am responding to this post.

It really wasn't hard at all to become an assclown. I don't think I even had 15 posts yet and was sent down here.

UT said he warned me but I didn't see the warning until AFTER he assclowned me because he posted it in a thread I was in and I never checked it. If you are going to give someone a warning, the least you could do is send it in a private message where the poster is sure to see it.

I have been locked down here for over two years now. If you don't want to let me out can you at least give me some freaking privileges like being able to edit posts, search my posts, search other posts, look at pictures on the main board, give rep, and see who gave me rep?

You can have some butter with your bread and water. That's it.

Back