It's draft day!

AkPatsFan

Reaction score
OK, it's time to make the pick, let's try and keep it short and sweet.

Pats move up to number 10 and take Trey Lance.

Lazar’s 2021 NFL Draft Patriots Big Board of 50 players - 10 in each of 5 tiers.

1-1011-2021-3031-4041-50
1. Justin Fields11. Rashod Bateman21. Alex Leatherwood31. Samuel Cosmi41. QB Kyle Trask
2. Trey Lance12. Kadarius Toney22. Amari Rodgers32. S Richie Grant42. DL Marvin Wilson
3. DeVonta Smith13. Kwity Paye23. Kellen Mond33. WR Rondale Moore43. CB Tyson Campbell
4. Jaylen Waddle14. Caleb Farley24. Jevon Holland34. WR D’Wayne Eskridge44. DL Milton Williams
5. Micah Parsons15. Alijah Vera-Tucker25. Amon-Ra St. Brown35. S Tyree Gillespie45. CB Ambry Thomas
6. Patrick Surtain16. Jaelen Phillips26.Terrace Marshall36. DL Levi Onwuzurike46. RB/WR Demetric Felton
7. Zaven Collins17. Liam Eichenberg27. Dillon Radunz37. WR Nico Collins47. LB Cameron McGrone
8. Jaycee Horn18. Mac Jones28. Eric Stokes38. DT Tyler Shelvin48. LB Dylan Moses
9. Rashawn Slater19. Elijah Moore29. Christian Barmore39. EDGE Jayson Oweh49. LB Derrick Barnes
10. Christian Darrisaw20. Azeez Ojulari30. Jamin Davis40. OT Spencer Brown50. QBs Davis Mills/Jamie Newman

Click here to view the prospects in the first tier (41-50)
Click here to view prospects in the second tier (31-40)
Click here to view prospects in the third tier (21-30)
Click here to view prospects in the second tier (11-20)

So I asked the guy hosting our regular Thursday night card game to move a TV into his poker cave (how is there no TV in there to begin with?)

Says he can't do it. I'll have to watch on my phone...

Pats trade down picking up a late 2 and draft Barmore

GB should have done that in a heart beat.

was just listening to Pat McAfee show and he is going out of his mind over some "leak" he was given but can't say in case it isn't true. and I'm 99% sure it involved the pats. the guys on the show are busting his balls saying "someone just wants to watch you squirm on your own show for 2 hours" :)

So I asked the guy hosting our regular Thursday night card game to move a TV into his poker cave (how is there no TV in there to begin with?)

Says he can't do it. I'll have to watch on my phone...

Pats trade down picking up a late 2 and draft Barmore
If you get a royal flush when the Patriots are on the clock, consider that good news.

Is the a scenario where the Patriots would end up with Cam, Jimmy, and say, drafting Fields?

Linebacker Vincent Brown, played from 88 to 95. Google can be your friend sometimes. ;)

OK, the Patriots trade up to #7 and take Trey Lance.
A week ago I would have said Mac the Knife, but I think Lance will be better after sitting and learning for a year.

Back