It's draft day!

It was easy for BB to wait - he had listening devices in all the other draft rooms in the league, so he knew that he didn't have to move up to get Jones. :jester:

I expect that there are a number of owners in the league who are unhappy with the Patriots pick, and that we'll be losing more picks in next year's draft. :rgci2:

:rofl:

The NFL has itself to blame for allowing the Pats to select Mac Jones

that look on those Giants fans when Goodell read the pic..... !! :) I kinda checked out after Pats got Mac Jones, but glad I was still watching

It was easy for BB to wait - he had listening devices in all the other draft rooms in the league, so he knew that he didn't have to move up to get Jones. :jester:

I expect that there are a number of owners in the league who are unhappy with the Patriots pick, and that we'll be losing more picks in next year's draft. :rgci2:
and warm gatorade in every draft room

I really hope I’m wrong but I don’t think Zach Wilson is The Guy.

What is the next Pats pick?

I like Mike Mayock a lot, but I don't get the pick at all. Not at that slot. Too high.
he reached big time for clelin ferrell too ... guys not afraid to make a selection if he likes a guy

I like Browns fans.

Boo the Steelers!

Half Baked Reaction GIF

I like Mike Mayock a lot, but I don't get the pick at all. Not at that slot. Too high.
in his 1st year, he picked some other guy, name escapes me, super high due to football character i think. maybe this is similar?edit, pape has the guy's name, ty pape!

Back