IT'S SNOWING! woohoo!

:mad:

I am so sick of snow. You can come get some of ours if you like.

Mix of sun and clouds, 50 degrees and breezy.

Has yours already melted away? I got up at like 10 and saw the snow... it's 2 and the shit is pretty much completely gone. AND THE SUN IS TRYING TO COME OUT!

LOL, my kids are out front playing in the sprinklers. Ah, California! woohoo

Has yours already melted away? I got up at like 10 and saw the snow... it's 2 and the shit is pretty much completely gone. AND THE SUN IS TRYING TO COME OUT!

We didn't get the snow up here last night. It started snowing up here about noon today... it's started to stick. Not sure how long it will last. It'll turn back into rain eventually, but either way the commute tonight should be fun to watch. That's why I left early :thumb:

All sunshine today...:) Finally had a good couple weeks snowless, can't say I miss it!

We didn't get the snow up here last night. It started snowing up here about noon today... it's started to stick. Not sure how long it will last. It'll turn back into rain eventually, but either way the commute tonight should be fun to watch. That's why I left early :thumb:

well, crap it was only 68 here today:sulk:

I f***ing hate snow and rain and sleet and grey clouds and wind. I only like sunshine. F***ing weather. :thwak:

They should just build giant domed cities. Movies have been promising giant domed cities for decades now, and not one single one has even been started.

Back