It's the Friday before training camp....Danny Boy, assclowns...

Trot on 07-23-2007 at 09:45 AM said:
I see you're known as troll over here too; now that you've been let out of your natural environment, I wonder for how long you will be able to stifle the douchebaggery that lurks within....

I'd bet 2 days, max. Any takers?

You lose.

The Big Lebowski on 07-24-2007 at 08:03 AM said:
I always enjoy a little douchebaggery myself. Lookin forward to it!

Don't have to look very far--just swing on over to the other popular Pats board and have a look around.

Danny Boy® on 07-24-2007 at 07:51 AM said:
You lose.

:thumb:

We'll see, Dr. Douche, we'll see.

We both know you'll get started soon enough. It's merely a question of when you start up with your b.s. again.

trot, trying to lead Danny on will get you involved, if you are correct let nature take it's course

Danny, you a free man now so run through the threads and post away, you earned your escape

oh and TBL - loud pipes saves lives :D :moss: :D

The Big Lebowski on 07-24-2007 at 12:41 PM said:
Well, so far, the only douchebaggery is not coming from Danny Boy.

So far, there hasn't been any douchebaggery at all, so the fact that it hasn't been coming from him isn't indicative of much.

ps. in fact, judging by your implication, I don't think you know what the term "douchebaggery" means... :p

mikiemo83 on 07-24-2007 at 12:46 PM said:
trot, trying to lead Danny on will get you involved, if you are correct let nature take it's course

Danny, you a free man now so run through the threads and post away, you earned your escape

oh and TBL - loud pipes saves lives :D :moss: :D

OK, my man--you're the mod. Just don't say I didn't warn you.

Trot on 07-24-2007 at 02:34 PM said:
So far, there hasn't been any douchebaggery at all, so the fact that it hasn't been coming from him isn't indicative of much.

ps. in fact, judging by your implication, I don't think you know what the term "douchebaggery" means... :p

hmm, well so far Danny has been just fine. You were the one coming in throwing out the personal attacks. :shrug:

It's only my opinion, but following a user from 1 forum to another and trying to start a pissing match with them would qualify as douchebaggery. Maybe moderate douchebaggery?

Like mikie said, if Danny Boy is an assclown, he'll wind up with the other assclowns eventually. Purposefully trying to coax him into an argument isn't doing you any favors.

If the intention is to "save us" from Danny, we'll be fine. We deal with douchebags pretty well over here.

mikiemo83 on 07-24-2007 at 02:40 PM said:
not a mod

In that case,*(^*&%^&$%!!!^$^ you!

Seriously, you have so many thousands of posts that I just assumed... Nevertheless, when the time comes, don't say I didn't warn you about that other guy.

Trot on 07-24-2007 at 02:44 PM said:

Seriously, you have so many thousands of posts that I just assumed... Nevertheless, when the time comes, don't say I didn't warn you about that other guy.
it's OK Trot, Danny Boy is a "made-man" here already

I think there is some sentiment to either make him a reclamation project or a target of mass destruction

stick around and enjoy and/or join the show

Trot on 07-24-2007 at 02:44 PM said:

It's time to let it go, Trot.

I still have an unresolved issue with Danny Boy, but the mods here will monitor him and take whatever action they think is right.

I voiced my opinion in a previous thread and now you have voiced yours. Time to let it go.

The Big Lebowski on 07-24-2007 at 02:41 PM said:
hmm, well so far Danny has been just fine. You were the one coming in throwing out the personal attacks. :shrug:

It's only my opinion, but following a user from 1 forum to another and trying to start a pissing match with them would qualify as douchebaggery. Maybe moderate douchebaggery?

Like mikie said, if Danny Boy is an assclown, he'll wind up with the other assclowns eventually. Purposefully trying to coax him into an argument isn't doing you any favors.

If the intention is to "save us" from Danny, we'll be fine. We deal with douchebags pretty well over here.

Excuse me? Calling DB what he has proven himself to be is not a personal attack but a statement of fact--hasn't he been assclowned here?

And, as stating facts is not douchbaggery or even moderate douchebaggery, you are mistaken about that too, my big bowling friend.

Anyway, I'll back off this topic for now-hopefully it won't need to be revisited.

Back