It's the Friday before training camp....Danny Boy, assclowns...

Undertaker #59*

Car'a'carn
Staff member
Reaction score
Not much going to be going on today. I have switched Danny Boy to registered. I'll be around. Assclown Amnesty and that rot...we'll see how it goes. Should I let D22 out for the day too?

Let D22 out man, come on. one day in the wild will do him good. have a heart bro

Did someone piss you off UT that you would unleash D22 on the main forum ?

harrisonhits on 07-20-2007 at 09:00 AM said:
Did someone piss you off UT that you would unleash D22 on the main forum ?

I haven't. I am just throwing it out there. It is going to be slow here today. Danny may not even notice either.

Hell, its friday and the boss isn't in today so im gonna be on the boards all dayyyyy

Undertaker #59 on 07-20-2007 at 08:51 AM said:
Not much going to be going on today. I have switched Danny Boy to registered. I'll be around. Assclown Amnesty and that rot...we'll see how it goes. Should I let D22 out for the day too?

Yeah, it gets pretty boring around here. If you do, make sure you PM him so he knows.

I approve of UT's benevolence.

Worst thing that can happen is they end up back in the box. Best case scenario is that either or both learns to co-exist peacefully and become productive citizens and/or entertaining monkey boys.

I love training camp. Can't wait for the daily Reiss recaps.

Anyone know if Karen/Bruschifan will be blogging from camp this year? I love her stuff and look forward to it every summer.

The Big Lebowski on 07-20-2007 at 02:19 PM said:
:thumb: for danny boy.

D22 though, hell no.

Give him a chance, it will be fun to have him around for a day. things around hear are slow, you never no you may enjoy a bit of D22's Bullshit:D

mgoblue101415 on 07-20-2007 at 09:12 AM said:
You're a good man????

I thought every New Englander's favorite musical was No, No, Nanette :huh:

:D
I went to bed mad at you last nite after you constantly fought with me on the Pete Rose thread yesterday --- this even after D22 agreed that I was right posting yesterday that he is basically full-of-shit

I didn't sleep very well last nite and I am very cranky today

I am ready to take this shitty attitude I have right now --- that you caused --- right pegged to the red line here today

let's go

RoadGrader on 07-20-2007 at 08:21 AM said:
I went to bed mad at you last nite after you constantly fought with me on the Pete Rose thread yesterday --- this even after D22 agreed that I was right posting yesterday that he is basically full-of-shit

I didn't sleep very well last nite and I am very cranky today

I am ready to take this shitty attitude I have right now --- that you caused --- right pegged to the red line here today

let's go

Try a multi-vitamin and a chai.

I hear it helps relax you as well as gives you a pick-me-up.

It's always important to start your day off right. :thumb:

We'll see if D22 shows up today. Make the determination then and if so short leash. As Hawg said, we can yank em back real quickly. Might make for a fun day.

mgoblue101415 on 07-20-2007 at 09:25 AM said:
Try a multi-vitamin and a chai.

I hear it helps relax you as well as gives you a pick-me-up.

It's always important to start your day off right. :thumb:
:blah: :blah: :blah:

chai-schmai

grizzled ol' bat's drink that crap :4321:

Back