It's the Friday before training camp....Danny Boy, assclowns...

P4E on 07-20-2007 at 09:06 AM said:
So you guys are half inching are town names now?

Get ya own freakin names:D

They tried things like Won'ttakenoshitfromgeorgeville and Godwe'resogladwegotoutofthatshitholeenlandborough but the names were way too long so they just adopted their old town names. :shrug:

mgoblue101415 on 07-20-2007 at 03:10 PM said:
They tried things like Won'ttakenoshitfromgeorgeville and Godwe'resogladwegotoutofthatshitholeenlandborough but the names were way too long so they just adopted their old town names. :shrug:

YEAH YEAH...Your all just a set of thiefs:D

mgoblue101415 on 07-20-2007 at 10:10 AM said:
you go girl :thumb:......

give the high hard one to that psycho soccer simpleton :4321:

RoadGrader on 07-20-2007 at 03:13 PM said:
you go girl :thumb:......

give the high hard one to that psycho soccer simpleton :4321:

it's All the same love from hear too you wannabe:4321:

Undertaker #59 on 07-20-2007 at 09:59 AM said:
I don't get it.

But , when you do get it you will be a happy clown.

mgoblue101415 on 07-20-2007 at 10:10 AM said:

ROFL ROFL ROFL

The Big Lebowski on 07-20-2007 at 09:19 AM said:
:thumb: for danny boy.

D22 though, hell no.

IIRC the "thumbs down" actually meant "throw your sword into the ground" (i.e. let him live) and it was not thumbs "up" but really "thumbs in" towards the throat (which meant, "Kill him").

We probably use "up" and "down" the way we do because it points to heaven/hell...

P4E on 07-20-2007 at 09:12 AM said:
YEAH YEAH...Your all just a set of thiefs:D
I don't think that very many of us here are from Australia or Georgia.

MEPATNUT on 07-20-2007 at 09:53 AM said:
Might as well invite NEM back for another try. If those two are going to given a rehab trial, maybe NEM deserves one too.

After I was banned from NEMs site after 1 post, I tried to join the UKPats site, NEM emailed through that site like he was my best buddy...he told me not to share the email with anyone.

Anyone care to see it?

Danny Boy® on 07-20-2007 at 11:34 AM said:
After I was banned from NEMs site after 1 post, I tried to join the UKPats site, NEM emailed through that site like he was my best buddy...he told me not to share the email with anyone.

Anyone care to see it?
would it be very embarrassing to <strike>the old piece of crap</strike> him? :***:

Danny Boy® on 07-20-2007 at 10:34 AM said:
Anyone care to see it?
That's like asking if anyone wants to view an autopsy.

Sure, it sounds like a good idea, but you know it's just going to make you throw-up.

BY1401 on 07-20-2007 at 11:40 AM said:
That's like asking if anyone wants to view an autopsy.

Sure, it sounds like a good idea, but you know it's just going to make you throw-up.
that is why I keep a stack of these by my computer

unix.gif

mikiemo83 on 07-20-2007 at 04:42 PM said:
that is why I keep a stack of these by my computer

unix.gif

And i bet that isn't the only thing you have next to you when ya on the computer:D

P4E on 07-20-2007 at 10:45 AM said:
And i bet that isn't the only thing you have next to you when ya on the computer:D
If he's anything like me, he's got one of these:

istockphoto_2318773_engineers_scale.jpg

Back