Jack Jones arrested at Boston’s Logan Airport for alleged gun possession

Idiot. Security is everywhere in airports. He's caused problems and the Patriots don't tolerate problems.

Good thing we went CB in the 1st, this kid is looking more and more like a complete moron.

He’a doing a great job. To end his career in New England. I wonder how many games . He will miss because of his stupidity
Never understood how anyone would think they could get away with this and how stupid do you have to be to even try. The kid literally has his an incredible future ahead of him and seems to be doing everything he can to ruin it.

I've had an asterisk on his roster spot right along, because I didn't fully trust that he would
stay out of the doghouse, but I never imagined that he would do something this stupid.

I know of an old timer whose classic expression, often used in an attempt to keep his wayward Son in line, is
appropriate here.

Life is hard, but it's harder when you're stupid.

So long, kid. I guess we're down one Jones and both of those late round Corners we took just
had their odds of maybe sticking on the roster get brighter. He's definitely done in Foxboro and
should have the rest of the year off unless Roger's head is even further up his ass than usual.

At least it happened now instead of right in the middle of the season. And, we all get to look forward
to the explanation from his agent as to why this incredible fuck-up was really not his fault. Just for laughs.

I can't even begin to come up with one, but back when Steve Martin was actually funny, he came up with
a pretty good one that might fit.

I forgot that it was illegal to rob banks.

I agree that this was incredibly stupid but I don't agree with the notion that it's inevitable that the Patriots release him. I could see this going either way if there isn't more to the story (edited to add: and if he serves no jail time) I wouldn't be surprised if he serves a 4 to 6 game suspension and continues playing for the Patriots.

Oh boy.

It was a nice promise, but I guess we still have Marcus Jones.

A month ago...

Well, I'd been wondering why I hadn't been seeing Marcus's name come up at all. Turns out they needed him behind the "break glass in case of stupidity" station.

Back